Community driven DLC

Hey there guys! What would you think if TRS took ideas from the community to create future content? They could even make contests for example in creating new monsters. They could work on these ideas and give credit to the winner. Several other games did this aswell, maybe not in this scope, but still. I think this would work really well for Evolve and we already saw that guys in the community like @Bear_Stream and @Slewey had awesome ideas for new hunters and monsters. I think this would be a selling point and add to the longevity of the game that a lot of people critizise. I know it’s a lot of work but I’d love to see something similar to this in the game. What’s your guys take on this?

0 Likes

I think it’s a great idea,I made a thread somewhat similar to this not too long ago,and I’m pretty sure there’s a few others around the forums as well,lots of people have been discussing it. Edit: Get inVOLVED Help Create a Future Monster! I think this is the most popular one.

0 Likes

I think depending on the success of the game they were planning on making some content based off our suggestions.

0 Likes

It would be freaking amazing if they took one of my hunters and put it into production: Created an entire Hunter Set *ADDED TRAPPER*

But I’m not sure how legal factors play into it. We can only hope at this point, since the game isn’t out yet.

0 Likes

closed #5
0 Likes