Colonist A.I

Hey @RaymondLukes is it possible to teach the Colonists not to revive if Lazarus is in the party? It’s kind of frustrating to not have a deny Revive option, which would also solve this problem.

2 Likes

Teach colonists not to revive, teach Daisy to prioritize Lazarus revives, teach colonists not to run into domes when the exfil point is right there…Lots of things that would be nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thankfully you can still res someone that’s being ressed by someone else.

And the colonists AI…don’t get me started on those dumb things…bad bad times with them. It’s the number 1 reason why I hate rescue (that and it favors the monsters so much).

1 Like

Not with a Slim/Hank team. :stuck_out_tongue: It essentially means you can rez the survivors from across the map and they’ll head towards you. Then in combat they don’t go down. Ever.

Ugh…I hate the AI either way. It’s like herding sheep…

2 Likes

Or with a Laz in your party. Very hard to get the kill.

Actually I think Laz is the worst Medic for Rescue. He cannot keep them up nearly as well as the others, and when they die, he only has 10 seconds to revive them before they rot. It’s very easy to keep him off for that long. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rescue is a just a terrible mode to begin with…It’s wraith’s best mode.

Arena? Or did you mean rescue? I’m sure you mean rescue. But yes, I can see what you’re saying. But I love to use Laz there, I win more when I play as Laz as opposed to others playing as a different medic. But, that’s just me. We all have different experiences with this game.

Sooooooooooorry, I meant Rescue. :stuck_out_tongue: But I do think that Laz isn’t as great for Arena as everyone says. He is my second favorite Medic though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish their guns were taken away too, or if they could be programmed not to shoot while cloaked. Not sure if their damage is anything to even look at, but shooting at the monster constantly kind of makes cloaking useless.

Lol don’t be sorry. I was just making sure we were talking about the same thing.

I do agree with Laz not being great in arena though.

1 Like

People say he’s the best because there’s no respawning but you won’t NEED to respawn with a different Medic lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very true. But this is the kind of game where I say “to each their own”. Everyone has their preferences and beliefs as to why a certain Hunter is better than the others in specific modes.
Myself, in arena, Caira FTW

Don’t tell me you’re losing your love of the pasty old man, Midnight! (Kidding, we all love the old fart)

Laz is probably my second favorite Medic purely for his game-changing style for both sides, but when you can’t make him work vs someone… you CAN’T work hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.