Collaborative Storytelling Game II

Hello everyone,

Have you read our first round?
Here we go again!

So, the “Collaborative Storytelling Game”!
Each poster will write a few words, continuing the previous’ story!
And we see what we end up with!

A few rules to get us organized!

1. You will write 10-15 words only;
  2. Do not post twice in a row. Give it some time;
  3. Copy and paste the previous post into yours, so we have a sense of continuity;
  4. In the event two people post at the same time, the post that the server considers to be on top is the canon. The one below has five minutes to edit it into the next one, or the next person may continue on from the canon;

The story ends in 400 words!

(…) Suddenly, the ground began to shake, powerful footsteps approaching them. A roar! Then nothing… the beast lurks. The hunt begins.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde

Collaborative Storytelling game I

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot

They forgot to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way[quote=“Kazegami, post:1, topic:26392”]
Hello everyone,

Have you read our first round?
Here we go again!

So, the “Collaborative Storytelling Game”!
Each poster will write a few words, continuing the previous’ story!
And we see what we end up with!

A few rules to get us organized!

1. You will write 10-15 words only;
  2. Do not post twice in a row. Give it some time;
  3. Copy and paste the previous post into yours, so we have a sense of continuity;
  4. In the event two people post at the same time, the post that the server considers to be on top is the canon. The one below has five minutes to edit it into the next one, or the next person may continue on from the canon;

The story ends in 400 words!

> (…) Suddenly, the ground began to shake, powerful footsteps approaching them. A roar! Then nothing… the beast lurks. The hunt begins.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde

[/quote]

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot. They forgot to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way. In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before,

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way. In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless. She’s done, said Markov and

I feel like that every time I see the beginning I always sing to myself “In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle, the Lion sleeps tonight…”

*goliath, not lion

In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle Goliath sneaks tonight… :smiley: I likey!

Hey, what an awesome song :smiley:

It’s Genius!! This’ll is going on the Evolve Soundtrack for sure. :slight_smile:

n the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way. In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless. She’s done, said Markov and Hyde takes out his flamethrower and puts Daisy to sleep… Permanently.

“We’re fucked.” Val mumbled.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt.

However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way.

In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless.

“She’s done”, said Hyde, as he takes out his flamethrower and puts Daisy to sleep… Permanently.

Maggie and her group continued the monster, her eyes bloodshot from tears.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards eachother as they began to start their hunt.

However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way.

In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless.

“She’s done”, said Hyde, as he takes out his flamethrower and puts Daisy to sleep… Permanently.

“I shall use my UAV to go on ‘ahead’, no pun intended.” Bucket exclaimed.

Hank turned and punched Bucket’s head off for him because he hated those puns.

“I wanted to do that.” Hyde grumbled.

“There’s always a next time.” Val petted him.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards each other as they began to start their hunt.

As they continued through the perilous forests of Shear, they didn’t notice that Daisy…

n the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards each other as they began to start their hunt.

As they continued through the perilous forests of Shear, they didn’t notice that Daisy was the Monster all along. Her decoy was the one that was killed by Hyde.

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards each other as they began to start their hunt.

In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team
before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless.

As they continued through the perilous forests of Shear, they didn’t notice that Daisy was the Monster all along. Her decoy was the one that was killed by Hyde.

Lurking between a few bushes, Daisy waited for her pray, the hunters, to

In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team
before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless.

Lurking between a few bushes, Daisy waited for her pray, the hunters, to get closer and closer and than attack them with her sharp claws

[Status Report]

In the jungle, Maggie, Daisy, Val, Abe, Hank, Bucket, and Hyde nodded towards each other as they began to start their hunt. However, the one thing they forgot was to follow the right footsteps and went wrong way.

In the midst of this terrible confusion, not perpetrated by the team before, they decide to kill Daisy because she is absolutely useless. “She’s done”, said Hyde, as he takes out his flamethrower and puts Daisy to sleep… Permanently.

“We’re fucked.” Val mumbled. Maggie and her group continued the monster, her eyes bloodshot from tears.

“I shall use my UAV to go on ‘ahead’, no pun intended.” Bucket exclaimed. Hank turned and punched Bucket’s head off for him because he hated those puns. “I wanted to do that.” Hyde grumbled.

“There’s always a next time.” Val petted him. As they continued through the perilous forests of Shear, they didn’t notice that Daisy was the Monster all along. Her decoy was the one that was killed by Hyde.

Lurking between a few bushes, Daisy waited for her pray, the hunters, to get closer and closer and than attack them with her sharp claws

190/400 words##