CoD: MW Remastered Sold Separate Petition

I think most of us are pretty dissapointed that the only way we can get the remastered CoD 4 is paying $80, but I found this petition to get it sold separate, and hopefully it works! Sign if you want, thanks:)

That petition is terribly worded. Trying to enact change like that is the wrong way to go.

I agree, it’s kinda insulting the company, and I’m not sure if it’ll get a good response from them

It won’t, a more respectful tone with appeals from the fans would have done a lot more good.

If I’m being honest, I really can’t see them keeping Modern Warfare Remastered as an exclusive with Infinite Warfare collector’s edition for long. There will be a high percentage of people who just won’t get it if it is only in the bundle, so it makes sense to separate it at least shortly after release. They’ll easily make more money from MW Remastered than they will from Infinite Warfare.

I suppose we’ll have to wait and see how this plays out. :slight_smile:

I could see it being exclusive for a month or two, then open for everyone, probably would make the most money, but be mean to the people who got it exclusively

who cares? the garbage that they crop out is insulting the company! the least they could do is give us remastered versions of our favorite games!

I agree that the games aren’t as good as they used to, and they aren’t listening to their fanbase, and its their own fault. The guy making the petition is obviously angry and for good reasons, but the creators might or might not respond better to it being positive

Seriously, are people so stupid that they need to create a petition for every single thing?

Of course. They don’t wanna boycott something they wanna play, and they’re too lazy to protest in real life :slight_smile:

I don’t know the success rate with these petitions (can’t imagine it being very high), but there has been a lot of hate towards CoD, maybe they’ll finally realize they’re messing up a if a lot of people sign

He re edited, but i’m not gonna sign it anyways.

It still reads and petulant and demandy.

We have all seen the abomination of a trailer of the next installment in the Call of Duty Franchise, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. As 99.9% of us are only excited for one of the best Call of Duty games of all time, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, to be remastered, it can not be bought as a standalone game, which means we must drop $80 US Dollars, which $60 goes towards a game, many of us aren’t excited for, which is a bad move if you expect good feedback from fans.
Release COD 4 separately.
Let’s get this petition thousands of signatures. If we all pitch in, we can make a difference and make Call of Duty great again, just like… #TheGoodOldDays.

And the “make x great again” has become stale.

I’m not defending him, I don’t think the petition will work anyways,

I don’t get it. it’s just a trailer, and which most of it was the single player campaign, so it has no reflection of what the actual game play will be. As for being futuristic, this game has been in development for quite a while now, far longer than the new hate for the futuristic games set in. Yes it may be a dick move to package the 2 but of course they are going to do it, this is a business after all and they are in this to make money, so if this makes them extra money they did what they set to accomplish.

Fair enough, I know at the end of it all there’s people waiting to be paid for their hard work. And I guess everyone’s being prejudice towards it just from the trailer, but that’s all we have to go on

I think it will be sold on it’s own anyway, just not at launch because they obviously want you to get the new cod aswell to help in their sales figures etc…

I mean i’m not that bothered paying $80 and getting both because i’d rather have 2 new I.P’s to play than 1 anyway but i can see why people are a tad upset by it because it’s a sly way of doing it.

Activision won’t ever realise. They’ll just stop when CoD doesn’t make money.

I didn’t even think that MW was all that good anyways, and the remaster doesn’t look much better than the original. Plus it doesn’t even ship with all of the MP maps, it only has 10 of the 16 plus from the original version. Also what do you want to bet that Activision will bring the maps forward, but as a payed DLC?

I could see them doing that, adding the last 6 maps as dlc