- Extra set of dedicated limbs (style would need to be determined later)
- Rears onto hind legs to strike using arms (*see below for more info.)
- Thematic attack (uses magnetism & rocks while not getting its hand dirty)
- Assorted quad. attacks (a mix of head bite, arm swing, & ramming while keeping to all fours)
- Tail Strike (can be used as a whip or a mace if equipped with spikes/club…to be determined later)
Several of the forum members have been hard at work here Get inVOLVED Help Create a Future Monster! trying to create an Homage monster based on the TRS logo…a Rock Turtle monster, if you will, to submit to TRS in the future. This is yet another of several polls you may see on this topic down the line. So far, we have determined that our turtle monster will be a quadruped that moves on 4 legs predominantly, and have the theme of magnetism, with an ability focus on battlefield manipulation.
For this vote, we are going to choose how the monster will use basic attacks to hunt down prey or use basic strikes while engaged in battle.
Option #2 Issues:
*Please note that we are unsure if Kraken was given its tentacle limbs due to a problem facing its ability to both walk and attack at the same time. Cast your vote using what method you would like to see used the most from the list without that altering your decision. Secondarily, if you have voted for Option 2, please add in the comments your second choice. The issues with Option 2 may be that the turtle becomes immobile while attacking in an upright position if a few step animations cannot also accompany it. If it does require immobility, perhaps we can make up for this in the wideness of its attack, or utilize the tail, etc. If this is later determined not to be a viable option we would go with your second voted choice.
Vote will end around midnight Friday, give or take. CST US