Closed Poll: New Trapper Competition!

• Lee
  • Mingus
  • Raiden
  • Kuju
  • Sarquin

These were taken from my Hunter thread. I chose the most unique and viable characters. in my opinion
The winners will be included in a formal idea/brainstorm request sent to TRS.

:trapper::trapper::trapper:

Lee - Link - @KingWut117
Mingus - Link - @TheDumbassGamer
Raiden - Link - @welliguess
Kuju - Link - @Tzudro
Sarquin - Link - @TomfoolCape

OTHER POLLS
SUPPORT :support:
ASSAULT :assault:
MEDIC :medic:
MONSTER :monster:

Poll: New Support Competition!
Closed Poll: New Assault Competition!

Bump! Lets give these Trappers some love!

Bump! Let’s give these guys some love! Don’t be afraid to debate in this thread why you think a character should win, or not win!

I want at least a good 50+ votes before I send anything to TRS… Wanna make a big impression right?

I may have a ‘finals’ round where the top 2 characters are re-cast… Maybe not. I also want to let the finalists have a few days to embellish some ideas (If you have any feedback for the character, be sure to tag the creator!) :smile:

Bump? BUMP!! WE DONT NEED YOUR STINKIN BUMPS.

Attention! I will be closing this poll NEXT WEDNESDAY and selecting a winner! In the event that 2 options are tied and far ahead of the others, I may set up another poll to establish a winner!

Have at it! If you want to have your choice win, debate it here! Nicely please!

Lets give the trappers some love!

No offense to anyone whose ideas were featured, but I wasn’t much into the trappers, so I came up with my own. @KingWut117, should I post it here, or is there a specific thread for these?

check out this thread!

Thanks! It’s up.

Back everyone! Sorry for the delay!

Looks like it is pretty close between Kuju and Lee! I will post a new tie-breaker poll to decide! Stay tuned!