Closed Poll: MaddCow wins Presidency!

Continuing the discussion from A Chance to be "President":

unfortunately, not many candidates came forward… cast votes now :smile:

Hm… Let’s see… I think I’ll go with… This is such a hard decision, on one hand we have a Maddcow… and then on the other hand, Maddcow. Oh I got it! @SledgePainter has my vote!

(P.S, both of you are awesome and I could never decide :smiley:)

I voted for @Maddcow before it was cool. Remember me for Secretary of War when we attack the chickens.

I am opening up eligibility to regulars excluding myself next go round :slight_smile:

Hmm…MaddCow vs MaddCow? I can’t decide. Don’t make me. I could never hurt MaddCow! Or MaddCow, in the event that I vote for MaddCow and not MaddCow but oh well. I suppose MaddCow has my vote. I think @Shin will vote for MaddCow too because he loves MaddCow. Although he loves MaddCow too…Hmm.

I think it’s safe to close the poll lol its unanimous

@MaddCow after winning the elections:

All hail the new Cowmmander in Chief!

I, for one, welcome our new bovine overlord.

he needs a new title… he can no longer be just mooderator

Mooderator in Chief?

Also he needs to assign a Cowbinet.

Aye that’ll do

I would like to give an acceptance speech to all those who believed in me. Without your love and support this achievement could not have been possible. I vow to do my best to help serve you in whatever capacity it is that I can. That being said, as my first, duly elected, announcement, I am pleased to announce that I will be now hosting community coaching with cow every Tuesday and Saturday.

This is but a taste of things to come. I will be putting forth an official declaration soon in a new thread regarding signing up and organizing this endeavor. I will soon be appointing my new cabinet members to help bring forth Bovine Benefactoring.

Cheers!
-MaddCow

p.s. MaddCow is not, nor has been or will, been affiliated with the Dark Side. You can trust me! :smiley:

All hail the new bovine leader!
@quirkly @shin @MidnightRoses

^.-

Okay, he can be president. But I take orders from our Rose overlord. :smile:

Perhaps I shall nominate Overlord Rose as my first cabinet position.

I agree with this proposal. ^.^

The nomination has been seconded. Are there any who oppose?

All Hail the Great Cow of Maddness, may the sun shine upon his reign
Edit: And rose is good too, long as she doesnt steal my sunshine -.- flowers

None oppose! All hail our bovine and rose rulers!