Closed Poll: GOTY 2014 Final Voting!

• Alien: Isolation
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

The voters have spoken, and picked their top five games of 2014. This poll will determine TRS Evolve forumgoers’ favorite game of 2014! (Please save all praise for Evolve and the Evolve alpha until 10 February 2015)

Closed Poll: Game of the Year

I saw no Sunset Overdrive x(

I have literally played none of the above mentioned games ;(

Shadow of Mordor has taken a commanding lead.

If five other people had posted about Sunset Overdrive, then it would have been in the final vote instead of Wolfenstein. But that’s how voting works. Democracy at its finest!

I will then go riot outside my room against democracy! Twi!

SO is not there

I voted for Inquisition simply because I have already put in around almost 175 hours. I played it constantly. But if Shadow of Mordor wins, it deserves it too. Definitely my second favorite game of the year.

Where the flub are all the Dark Souls 2 enthusiasts? Not enough praisin’ going on in this thread!

You dont even knwo what u r talking about middle earth is the best game even better than solitaire i played evolve for 2 years and i never died i just capped the sum bitch. Well i tried to vote andthe voting system is messed up because you but your favourite game on top of the list so people wouild vote for it so the other games dont stand a chance.

http://img.pandawhale.com/103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Hey @omni how long will voting be open?

I will dump my hard drive whiIe I process this in the bathroom.

Don’t forget now kid, a pirate steals but he always washes his hands!

I chose Wolfenstein, only because I just got Shadow of Mordor yesterday and am just going through it at the moment but dang, it’s a great game!

But yeah, Wolfenstein, had a really good story, gameplay was great, loved all the callbacks to the original game and the whole take on the world being run by the Nazis in a different universe setting. It was great! And I also cried at the end too. xD

What I suppose threw me off the game a little was the whole “different timeline” thing which only just changed a different character and changed the health/armour upgrades in the story, I didn’t think it was really necessary to be honest.

I will always put my vote for Shadow of Mordor, simply for the ability to really push me to care about the enemies, and invoke hatred in them based on the actual game mechanics. The last time I was this adamant about defeating an antagonist in a game, I was playing Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core.

Still no Evolve on the list… tsk tsk :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ll leave voting open until the end of this weekend.

Gotta say, the only great thing about Mordor was the Nemesis system. Other than that, the gameplay got really repetitive. Go find this orc, brand him, get to the captain, brand him, brand all of the next orcs guards, brand him, rinse and repeat.

Wow, I’d figure that would be your kind of thing, BRANDini. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJS1zHbJBNw