• Mario Kart 8
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Super Smash Bros. (3DS)
  • This War of Mine
  • Titanfall
  • Transistor
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

What is your vote for Game of the Year 2014? There have been many fantastic games, be they AAA or indie, PC or console, FPS or RPG. Now of course Evolve won’t be released until next year, so no voting for what will be surely be GOTY 2015 :wink:.

I have compiled this list of GOTY candidates from various sources, with generally favorable reviews, in an attempt to get the best of the best on the list, but had to limit myself to 20 titles. If you want to vote for a game not on the list, just comment on your favorite! (The list is in alphabetical order)

After this poll closes, I think I will create a new poll from the 5 games with the most votes, to decide on the best game of 2014!

What? No evolve Alpha?

Ya, despite it being an Alpha and less than a week, Evolve was the best game I played this year.

It was only a matter of time.

However, I somewhat have to agree. I enjoyed Alpha way more than all of the listed games.

I mean, of course it was mine too. But the game was pushed back to next year, so what can you do?

Unfortunately I don’t think any of these games deserve a vote. There is a much bigger list with much more applicable games. I think the closest to viable is maybe Hearthstone, which I didn’t even like so I can’t say I’d vote for it. xD

Gs all the way

Making me vote between South Park and Dragon Age, so cruel (though the answer would be Evolve Alpha if that counted :stuck_out_tongue: )

And unfortunately posting a poll with 100 games on it would be kind of ridiculous, so feel free to share which game you think is the best of the year.

Sunset Overdrive

Infamous Second Son… Delsin’s dash is tooooo similar to Wraith’s warp.

Start in 11:35…

Isn’t it?

Definitely Dark Souls II. Was hooked on that game for months.

For second place, Alien: Isolation. Although that might change since I haven’t gotten the chance to play Dragon Age: Inquisition or Shadow of Mordor on my Xbone yet.

I feel ashamed. I voted for Destiny, had the must fun with it to be honest.

no “other” option on the list to vote for.

Elder Scrolls online. ya it has its faults but the reviews are all from a beta experience. its not as bad as the reviews make it out to be.

GOTY for me because i cant stop playing it.

The Lord of the rings game was best.

Where’s divinity?

There is a disturbing lack of Wii U games on that list. You know, they make games for platforms other than Just XBox and PS4, right? This looks as if it was copied and pasted from IGN or something.

Smash Bros Wii U is GOTY, period. No other game has managed to deliver that much fun with so many people this year.

You forget crack add… I mean WoW players :stuck_out_tongue:

I just had a friend relapse back into WoW. So sad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He was doing so good until the PSN went down last week.

Why is Super Smash Bros 3DS on there and not the Wii U version?