Clearly, I've Influenced Music A Lot

Just wanted to say how much I’ve influenced music. It’s obviously because I’m just so awesome that artists feel that they need to make references to me.

First example: Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia (my bae)

In the bridge of the song, Sia sings:

Stone-heart, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone heart loves bulletproof glass”

This is obviously in reference to my love for the song Bulletproof by La Roux, seen here:

But, let’s not get off topic here…

Second example: Roses by The Chainsmokers feat. ROZES

In the first verse of the song, it states:

“Take it slow, but it’s not typical
He already knows that my love is fire
His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam
I turned him to gold and it took him higher”

This is not a direct quote of my name, but I respect that these are artists we are talking about and it’s the thought that counts.

Clearly I have been a huge impact of the lives of others and I have just taken the time out of my busy study schedule to show these artists that I have recognized what they have done. You’re welcome.

A humongous impact on music BRAVO!

I think you forgot a ‘Kappa’ :smiley_cat:

Pretty funny. I’m curious where you got the idea for this.

I don’t know what you mean by, [quote=“del009, post:3, topic:81622”]
I think you forgot a ‘Kappa’ :smiley_cat:
[/quote]
I am just such an inspirational person that people have started devoting songs to me. They just don’t want others to feel jealous by coming out and saying that they’ve done this. Honestly, if someone just mentions me, I appreciate it. But, when the artists eventually admit that they got their inspiration from me, then it will truly be worth it and I will know that I have done a justice to the world.

Thank you, thank you… all in a day’s work.

Kappa means sarcasm on Twitch, if you didn’t actually know that :smiley_cat:

Okay, I’ll play along I guess.

I know what kappa means. I just don’t know what you would think I’m being sarcastic.

nvm :sweat_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

This thread is fucking gold.

I once did a roll on a trampoline.

Thus I invented Rick-rolling.

I know. I’m pretty great.

If this is true, you should sue and say you created this and the idea was stolen.