Hi there Turblitz118,

You can post your Monster ideas here…

And your Hunter ideas here…

Let me know if you have any further questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really, Turblitz.

split this topic #209

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fully Fledged Hunter Ideas 2

How not. I dont see any like it. Other people havnt thought of how the monsters affect shear. Mine is merely the next evolution to batrays or birds. It will also be linked up as i release more hunter ideas but still fit with the origional lore. Lets just say the aviary had some experiments going on before it was made. Im not trying to rewrite all of shears history. im just adding my own flair to it.

I’ve moved your 2 ideas to the 2 topics I linked in my last post. I haven’t read them in detail yet, but your ideas seem pretty cool at first glance. I’ll read through them properly later on and give my feedback. :slight_smile:

We know how the monsters affect Shear, what they are, how they came to be, why they are here, and so on and so forth.

Your monster concept isn’t unique because, not only does it just seem like a carbon copy of Kraken, the idea of a monster which controls wildlife has been done to death by many, myself included. It’s not that the idea is bad, it just doesn’t add anything new to the table competitively to what others have suggested. No offense, obviously, as it seems like you put in a lot of genuine effort into your monster.

I cant find my suggestions anymore. I need to edit my hunter.

1 Like

Here’s a link.

You should be able to edit it.

Edit: And here’s your Monster idea.

Just look at your post history.

1 Like
unpinned #216