Car people unite!

Vans :smiley:
Lol jk
Rally is good

This picture screams “Get in the van”

Here in europe there are so many of them 4 sale :stuck_out_tongue: i guess it way way more populare here then in the states ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Those new VW vans are actually not that ugly!

Creepy ass vans

Owner of a suzuki,which i must say for a small town like Sparta is the best you could get.Makes driving(automatic also)+ parking so easy.

But because my father where also racing back in his day we always had a “fast-ish” car you know for…reasons

Tho with the gas prices right now in Greece i don’t drive it that much but whenever i wanna drive fast or go for a long ride i can always go with the 200HP/2liter Golf GTI:

PS.Supercars are awesome and stuff but i’d take an old Impala anyday than a porche or ferrari

Yeah Muscle cars are awesome!

Donth let this thread die :frowning: here’s some more car pron

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WSNMSi0w9hs/UH71epxp-GI/AAAAAAAAAhk/kJXmUKRICPE/s1600/2012-dodge-charger-bumble-bee-11_653.jpg

You hipster, Shin. Driving a motorbike while everyone else has a car? How…swag…of you.

Looks nicer than a car to me. ^.-

THIS THREAD SHALL be glassed by the cybersquidarmy ARMADA!IT belongs to the cybersquidarmy now!

Squids < Cars, mate.

We will drive over jelly squidfaces muahahah

The golf gti is a sweet as hothatch!! Driven a couple of em they drive suprisengly well

Not that i’ve driven many cars but i can recommend it.Going with 160km and it feels smooth AF.
Also i have managed to reach it 240km but i still dunno how much i can make it to go(small city small roads can’t really run here)

Yeah 240 is pretty much top speed i guess.

I can’t tell if people would take this as insulting or not, it’s not meant to be:

I think that looks like a car Batman’s wife would drive. (If he had one, obviously)

Hahaha yeahh imagine this with an afterburner on the back and some missiles coming out the front :stuck_out_tongue: