Capacity perks for Rabe

So I just tried both capacity perks for Rabe and to my astonishment they didn’t do shit. Yay for more inconsistent bullshit!

Why would you run capacity on Renegabe? All it would effect really is his shotgun, possibly, depending on how much the capacity increase is. And I highly doubt it’s 50%.

1 Like

That’s the thing. It didn’t do anything to any weapon. At all.

Yeah. That makes a lot of sense. If you have one shot in two weapons, two shots in another, the only possible way for it to do anything is for it to be a 50% capacity increase, giving Penitence one more shot.

And again, I highly doubt it’s fifty percent.

1 Like

It actually is consistent. If you stack both perks at maximum power, you have 13.5% + 22% increase for 35.5% increased capacity, or 135.5% capacity.

For the shotgun
1.355 * 2 = 2.71
rounded down = 2 shots

For dart gun:
1.355 * 1 = 1.355
rounded down = 1 shot

In overpowered, you can have up to 125% increased capacity for a total of 225% capacity.

For the shotgun
2.55 * 2 = 4.5
rounded down = 4 shots

For dart gun:
2.55 * 1 = 2.55
rounded down = 2 shots

If you stack all red overpowered perks and capacity perks, you have 260.5% capacity, therefore:

For the shotgun
2.55 * 2 = 5.21
rounded down = 5 shots

For dart gun:
2.605* 1 = 2.605
rounded down = 2 shots

All that said, it doesn’t make the biggest difference since grenades are unaffected, and most of your damage output is DPS. The only real change is that you can doubleshot the doubleshot with the shotgun in overpowered, which makes surprisingly little difference.

7 Likes

Gotta love math :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Damn you math! I will have my revenge!

3 Likes