Can't wait for evolve

Ugh I’m so freaking excited for evolve I’ve watched every video a hundred times over even with the constant THATS RIGHT J PARTY I can’t take it how do you guys coup with your excite me for this game like I want it so bad or atleast more videos

THATS RIGHT JPARTY

______ BUDDY YOU CAN GAME!

THERE IS NO SAFE PLACE ON SHEAR

ill watch it again IDC.

Honestly, I cope by talking with people on here. I nose around for info and enjoy chatting with people. Otherwise I might just go slightly crazy

I’ve been trying to do that to lol but I think it’s just making it worse

Try picking up a game that takes forever and a half to beat, should help make the time go fast if you can get absorbed

Fo show bro

Just picked up Dark Souls: prepare to die edition for PC.

What is this Evolve you speak of?

BIG LIGHTNING STRIKE FROM THE KRAKEN! GET EM’! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

hahahaha! I actually kind of like the commentary just because of how silly it is. bahahahaha!

Ah, good idea. I’ve been doing the same, haha. I already beat Dark Souls 2 four times, so it already feels like something I can do like it’s second nature. It is a lot harder, and more in depth, but it’s still Dark Souls. :wink:

Back to the main topic though, it doesn’t make me want Evolve any less. I’ve even re-watched some of those videos, I can’t wait to pounce someone from around the corner, vortex them back, and then lightning strike them for a ton of damage. There’s so many different strategies that people will come up with, from luring the hunters into the caves and doing some serious damage, to using a poisonous plant or a megamouth to take down one hunter, while trying to combat the other three.

It would also be cool if you could use a lightning strike in one of the rivers, and it would shock other npcs/players who were in the same body of water, but for a diminished amount of damage (because the electricity could travel through the water). Or even just taking more damage because the player themself is wet or in a body of water?

The devs said they were testing the water/electricity combo, but it might not make it for balancing purposes. The lightning strike from what i understand is already the strongest monster attack in game

I would love it if the lighting had that effect on the water maybe it would have more effect the closer to the strike the enemy’s were in the water

I had the same question back when they first showed Kraken and they said they were trying to test it

I got Borderlands 2 to hold me off for now. Hope its enough though. Three more months…

i also like the:

HUUUNTEEEEEERR WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNAH

HE HAS A NICE 3 MEAT SNACK IN HIS BELLY

THE MONSTER IS SITTIN PRETTY WITH FULL ARMOR AND FULL HEALTH

I also like: And here comes MALIK FORTEeEEeEeEEeEeEEee

Transistor (excellent game, everyone should check it out if they like ARPGs), Planetary Annihilation, and Payday 2 are holding me over, along with some League of Legends until Dragon Age Inquisition comes out. That should keep me busy for the 2 weeks before Evolve. I’m going to have to beat it before then because once Evolve is out…there will be nothing else!

Kraken is death from above. Use the smell ability, to highlight nearby hunters, and wildlife. Anyone else that knows this part off pat?

you should try freezing yourself until release

Like Cartman did but ended up frozen for about 1000 years or so?