Can't Paste

Whenever I copy and paste anything into the left “enter” box to create a topic or reply, it doesn’t appear in the right “result” box(actually the whole box goes blank) and when I press “Create a Topic” or “Reply” I get a “500 Internal Server Error”.

I’ve tried multiple times for the past week and it’s the same story every time. Happens on mobile and desktop.

Test:

Whenever I copy and paste anything into the left “enter” box to create a topic or reply, it doesn’t appear in the right “result” box(actually the whole box goes blank) and when I press “Create a Topic” or “Reply” I get a “500 Internal Server Error”.

I’ve tried multiple times for the past week and it’s the same story every time. Happens on mobile and desktop.

Edit: Works fine for me. What browser are you running and is it up to date?

Chrome and idk I’ll have to check what version it is. Looks like the problem might be on my end though of it’s working for you.

Edit: might be important to note that the copied text was from an external source, not copied from the forums.

In that case, test 2:

Post no so what deal evil rent by real in. But her ready least set lived spite solid. September how men saw tolerably two behaviour arranging. She offices for highest and replied one venture pasture. Applauded no discovery in newspaper allowance am northward. Frequently partiality possession resolution at or appearance unaffected he me. Engaged its was evident pleased husband. Ye goodness felicity do disposal dwelling no. First am plate jokes to began of cause an scale. Subjects he prospect elegance followed no overcame possible it on.

Works for me.

Odd that it would affect both desktop and mobile.

Try disabling all extensions, and enable them one by one to see if the problem lies there. I had somewhat similar issues, turns out it was a adblock hider screwing everything up