Cannot Start game on PC

I have Evolve on PC Steam, I have reinstalled the game twice and verified the games Cache a dozen times as well as restarting my pc and steam but nothing works. All that happens is the box shows up that says “Preparing to launch Evolve” then it goes away after 1-2 seconds and nothing happens, no launcher no 2K sign in not even a error message, Can anyone help/ Has anyone had this issue and fixed it?

Did you try downloading the new Nvidia drivers? It fixed my “crashing” problems, but I doubt it is as simple as that in your case. Couldn’t hurt though.

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue right now. I am verifying game integrity but you mentioned that it doesnt help.

Check if there is .exe in your folder.
Seems like missing executable.
Try disabling your antivirus, may be finding false positive and deleting the file.

There is no exe here: G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Evolve
No exe here: G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Evolve\Game

Just a bunch of PAK files and a config file. Hopefully the integrity check fixes this.

Validating my files worked. I can now play the game.

Just in case.
Exe file should be located in “steamapps\common\Evolve\Bin64_SteamRetail”
It’s named Evolve.exe

Make sure your AV is disabled if something deletes it again, seems like false positive or you have an infection that spreads to all .exe files on your PC (had one like that some time ago)