Can we please have a do not join in progress option?

Frankly I’m sick of it, and I’d be willing to bet a lot of other people are too. People aren’t quitting because they’re having too much fun, they’re either paired with morons or against a monster they don’t want to play against. What makes you think I want to play with morons or against a boring monster?

Give people the option if they want to join in progress, but for those of us who don’t I think that should be an option too.

I’m pretty sure one of TRS’s design goals was to pair you with morons and boring monsters.

Sure as hell seems that way half the time.

I don’t care if I’m the only one posting here, I’m going to keep this bumped. I’m tired of joining in progress on teams with 2 strikes each when Laz is the medic. I’m tired of playing with Griffin’s who can’t use their sound spikes.

People don’t leave matches because they were so happy with the game they just couldn’t take it anymore. I was in a party with 2 friends and we still got put into a game in progress. Level 3 full health goliath, all 3 of us were dead and waiting on the drop ship while he tore apart the reactor. How is this okay?