Can someone help me plz?

I wanted to make a Video of the Part where TRS has showed my Gorgon and Lennox Artwork in a Livestream
but i cant find these 2 Streams anymore on the EvolveGame Twitch Account ( i think they hv remove all old Videos )

My Gorgon Artwork was on 1 of the 2 Kala Stream ( i think it was on the Gameplay Stream (
And Lennox was on the Stream Where TRS has played Meteor-Goliath on the Murders Pits

i know im late but didnt got the time to make that Video xD but it would be great if i can do it for my love to TRS , Gorgon , Lennox & Evolve :stuck_out_tongue: and because it was the best thing happend in my life

i hope some1 or TRS can help me ^^

@Shaners Do you still have them, I know you run the streams :wink:

here are my screenshot so u know that part im talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

sadly on the Lennox Image it didnt show the Name of the Stream thank u camera -.-

:scream: Shaners didn’t do the Lennox one?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly couldn´t find the stream where your awesome Lennox picture was shown, but here´s the one with the Gorgon artwork! :smiley:

https://www.twitch.tv/evolvegame/v/39736925 (at around 18:35)

omg Thank you O.O ( good old memorys ) now i must try to find a way to download it ( if my download-Speed isnt so slow -.- ) i hope somebody find my Lennox one ^^ @Shaners i need ur hair … I mean ur TRS Power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aww Darkness!!

I will double check w/ IT to see when this happened. Do you have a timeframe that they were shown?

We weren’t running the EvolveGame Twitch at the time and so a lot of them disappeared with the settings. :frowning:

it was on september middle october i think i only know that Cory ( i think it was him ) has played Meteor-Goliath or Goliath on the Murder Pits and at the end of the stream u and @chloe has showed the community creations whit my lennox artwork i think it was on 48 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

would be awesome if u can find it if nt its ok then i must try tomake the video whit my screenshot didnt looks so good but better as nothing xD

@Chloe originally did our highlights. She might know exactly where to look! If I get more time I can try and do a little digging!

Gosh, it’s been a long time since we did these. The highlights should be titled appropriately, so it would be in a video that we did community art. I don’t remember off the top of my head, but it should be highlighted on Twitch. If it’s not there, I don’t believe we have the archives saved anywhere here.

Good luck!

Thank you for the help Chloe!

the only Community creation video i hv found on twitch is sadly just the Gorgon Part -.- damn why i didnt has got the idea of the video last year or some months ago xD

Animate it :stuck_out_tongue: