Can somebody explain how Hunters Quest and the full Evolve game interact with each other?

My understanding was that if I bought a tier of mastery for a character’s ability in HQ, it’d halve the number of times I’d have left to do that ability in the full game. So for instance if I had to do 7 cloaked revives with Laz to get the first star of personal cloak, and I bought the tier 1 mastery of personal cloak in Hunters Quest, I thought that when I fired up the full game I’d have 3/7 or 4/7 of progress completed. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case. It still says 0/7.

On the flipside, I assumed that if I unlocked an ability’s tier myself in the game, it’d show up as unlocked in Hunters Quest. For example, in the full game playing as Val I unlocked all of the first stars without spending any mastery points on her in Hunters Quest. So I figured that when I fired up Hunters Quest and looked at masteries for Val, it’d show that I already had tier 1 of her abilities unlocked. Not the case. It still says I need to buy all 3 tier one abilities for Val, even though I’ve already earned them in the game.

From my perspective, it seems like neither game is actually interfacing with the other like it’s supposed to. Am I missing something here?

It cuts the effort needed by 50%

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Your first assumption was correct, that’s how it worked for me. I would say that you should try to log out and back in of your My2k account on your platform and see if that fixes it.

However, there are server issues right now affecting things tied to My2k accounts. Since if it doesn’t work right away, don’t give up hope.

Hmmm okay. I’ll try logging out and back in and seeing if that makes a difference. Thanks!