C++ Coding?

Does anyone know how to code in C++? I am using this as a guide, right now. I would love if someone could help.

Best programming skills i have is creating a window with Matrix Style.

First: Good choice on the book. I’m going through the eight edition and I’ve learned quite a bit.

But I have a feeling that while there may be users here who can help answer your questions, I have a feeling you’re going to be hard pressed to find all the help you’ll need. I’d highly suggest checking out Stack Overflow if you want to join a community where you can ask random questions about C++ coding. But honestly, most questions you’ll have can most likely be solved with just a few google searches. It’s a language that’s been around for a while now, so someone’s bound to have asked a question similar to any of which you have.

I am using the seventh edition.

I will join soon.

From what my professor has brought up, the differences between the two aren’t that much. They add in a few extra chapters, but you’ll learn all you need to know with the seventh edition.

Also: I wouldn’t say it’s a bad idea to ask questions here, but you may not get as many responses as you would from a site that focuses solely on coding :stuck_out_tongue: What are you trying to figure out exactly?

I am really just looking for someone that could help out. If I get stuck they would hopefully know what I am doing.

If you want to, send a PM my way or post here if you need some help. Just keep in mind that I myself am a student in training, so even I may not have all the answers. But, I’m more than happy to try and help out! @Overeptic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same. Right now I am taking some notes in my drive.

I used this to get started. http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ I wanted to program C# but I couldn’t find anything that could teach me the basics well enough until I fell over that C++ Documentation.

It’s the only C++ documentation I’ve looked at so that guide you already have could very well be better. :stuck_out_tongue: