Buff Kraken's Vortex

Right now all the monster have multiple abilites that can one hit(and aoe) kill Mammoth Birds safely even with one point put into them as well as not attract the hunters from half the map away.

Kraken’s banshee mines which for a long time was used in one of his hunting kits was though very noisy provided good utility and use for hunting wildlife and especially those evil mammoth birds. But after the mines got capacity cap nerf it was clear that using the mines for hunting those dammed mammoth birds wasn’t good anymore because you still need to save them up as well as throwing them out too far would cause the ability to be wasted.

So what I’m asking is to compensate the Banshee mine capacity nerf with increasing the damage of Vortex, it doesn’t have to be much just a tiny tiny bit so that at level 2 it can one hit kill a mammoth bird. It’s only fair as every other monster can do it with just one point in all their abilities.

No More Kraken Buffs PLZ !!!

They just reduce the health of the mammoth birds too, but I think increasing it just enough to kill a mammoth bird AT LEVEL 2 should be enough. He doesn’t need that much mammoth birds usually have just a bit a tiny health left after getting hit even by a level three vortex.

Aftershock?

They should just increase damage done on wildlife with vortex instead of overall buffing it.

I think Kraken needs to either
A) Have his fly speed be affected by MS perk
B) Have his fly speed buffed, lower his damage a tad (mainly AS, LS)
C) Double the burstiness of an Air Burst (traversal)

Kraken struggles trying to get away, and Val currently being really popular doesn’t help. His damage combos are almost exactly where they need to be and he finally takes enough damage.

We’re discussing Kraken’s farming lol not his hunter gameplay.

I don’t think his hunting is an issue because 1 BM and 1 V kill a Mammoth Bird.
But now that you mention that all monster get an ability that kills with only one point, maybe it should be buffed.
I just don’t think more damage is what Kraken needs. He just needs faster speed while flying so he has more time to eat maybe.

1 Vortex(even level 3) can’t kill a mammoth bird it needs to be mixed with other attacks something that the other monsters don’t have to do for a mammoth bird, that’s what I’ve been trying to say in the main post.

The change I suggested is purely so he can kill the damned birds with a single vortex, right now the vortex only does about 90% damage to their health.

yes it should.

changing movement speed could have unwanted side effects but I’m down with that.

OHMYGOD I GOT SO CONFUSED AS TO WHICH ONE WAS YOU LIKE OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA I STARED AT MY PHONE FOR FIVE MINUTES IN CONFUSION AND DISBELIEF AND NOW I CANT STOP LAUGHING

We should do more Miley bots, imagine the terror the devs will be in when they walk into the office on Monday.

Yes, I know. I did read the OP.

Kraken is perfectly fine at farming. Vortex + air attack (Because why are you on the ground for your feeding routes?) = dead mammoth. Chuck a banshee as you’re falling towards another and that is your next food setup. Kraken has arguably the easiest time farming because of it’s flight mechanic. I can easily get evolve ready around the 90 second mark. (Pending on spawns)

Can we make it back to how it was then when tranqs/stasis impacted his fly speed too then?

But ya, ive never had or known krakens to have feeding problems? Im skeptical of the necessity of this.