Buckets_Sentry_Gun appreciation thread

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun Showing one of my favorite Leaders on the forums some love. Honestly, you do a lot here and you’re probably the one user most often tagged. Thank you for cleaning up the forums, responding to literally every post you are called to, and overall being one of, if not the friendliest person around.

Love you man, I salute you

All hail @Buckets_Sentry_Gun, the Bucket King of the Leaders!! :stuck_out_tongue:

We should just make a leader appreciation thread! Just like he made us a Regular appreciation thread!

D’awww!! This caught me by surprise!! I’m glad you guys are pleased with what I do!

Well, I what can I say, I just love helping others, making friends and treating everyone how I want to be treated! :bucket_cute:

I love this game and its community, thank you very much!!

Edit: Love the pics btw!! :bucket_salute:
Second edit: You guys should also appreciate our other Leaders and Mods, they do a fantastic job! I love them! :heart:

You’re easily one of if not my favorite Leader. Right up there next to @TheMountainThatRoars.

You deserve oreos. Many of them. Thank you so much. <3

Thanks FN-2187 Bucket’s Sentry Gun, we appreciate all you do for the forums

Yay!! I love oreos!!!

[quote=“Magik_boom, post:7, topic:80252”]
we appreciate all you do for the forums
[/quote]

No problem!!! :bucket_salute:

Got to agree with the op, you do a hell of a lot here @Buckets_Sentry_Gun along with all the other leaders and mods and it is much appreciated. You do get tagged the most and it’s a wonder how you manage to respond to everyone who needs you, considering how you notification list must be insane. :smile:

Just want to say a big thank you to you and all the other leaders and mods. Without all of you, this place would fall apart. Cheers. :beers:

You do a great job here @Buckets_Sentry_Gun , we appreciate all the work you do remember that :wink: And not just you I appreciate all of the mods and leaders, keep up the good work guys <3 .

I’m going to make a Leader and mods appreciation thread just like they made us a Regular appreciation thread! Will edit it in here when I’m finished.
DONE! THANK YOU ALL!

Ya Jeremy is pretty strong pillar of comunity, my favorite Leader, keep up the good work man ! :slight_smile:

I may not be a huge fan of Bucket, but I’m a fan of the sentry gun because of the great work you put in. Thanks for always being professionally strict yet lax. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun I always enjoy your posts, so polite!

How excited are you for the Bucket variant?! I know I am stoked!!

Thank you! :smile:

This excited:

But seriously, so far, all the adaptations have been super awesome and fun!! So I know TRS will do a great job with Bucket and his beautiful sentries! :bucket_salute:

Thank you @Buckets_Sentry_Gun and Great Job!!

Oh, but no Unrustled appreciation thread? :sob:

Nah fam, u ain’t a leader :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/3709178.jpg

You are one of coolest dudes I’ve seen on the forums! Keep up the great work!