Bucket Versus Emet! [Poll]

If you would rather pick what robot you liked in Evolve, would it be

Bucket

Or

Emet

Tell me, who you like, what you think of their kit, what you think of them, their design, and their. A.I. Bonus Question: In a fight who do you think would win, Emet or Bucket? Who do I like? Both! Their both cool and fun to play as! But, the other stuff, I like Emet’s kit more than Bucket. Both cool, can’t decide :sweat_smile: Emet has a cool slick design, but Bucket’s is more logical. He has that chest cabnet that he keeps is Sentry Guns in. I don’t know where Emet keeps his gear. In his back, anyway, I hate to say it but, Bucket has a Higher A.I. than Emet. Emet is just a Vok-Class Search and Rescue Drone And he has a cammado logic core in him, not the Demon core, the normal, or as I like to call it. The Angel logic core :grin: . Bucket has a Rajat Mind I think. Correct me if I’m wrong. Anyway, so , yeah! That’s what I think of the Robotic Hunters. Tell me what you think in the Comments. And Oh, feel free to make a Poll in the comments and merge it into my post. I keep trying to make one and I always fail. Be Sure To Comment, Like, And Share. That’s all and Happy Hunting :grinning:

• Bucket
  • Emet

0 voters

No… don’t make me choose. :cry:

Alright, thanks man!

Ninja’d D<

U should add Torvalds legs to this poll.

Emet, I’m sorry bucket :cry: . But medic for life!!!

:bucket_salute: Nooooooo!

Emet, because dialogue

'Nuff said

Instead of deleting posts, use the edit button.

Bucket because he doesn’t have to say insensitive things to be comical.

I like bucket more than EMET though EMET is a cool medic

Went with Emet because I just like his personality more. Though Bucket is amazing himself.

Why, I would find it difficult to pick a preferred character, I am here to help my teammates
G-G-G-RAAAAARRRRR, I’M THE GODDAMMED APOCALYPSE! I’M RAGNAROK SHOVED UP ARMAGEDDON’S ASS!!

… In answer to your question, Emet all the way :kissing:
But Bucket is pretty amazing too.

###“The humans are dead send more Robots!”
###“Prepare for Bucketfall… and copyright infringement.”
###“Missile Missile :notes:

Bucket all the way. Just a witty character that’s well written with some solid one liners.

EMET is fantastic too through!

"Legs do not make a man"

“You have robot arms.”

“One robot arm!”

#WE’LL NUKE THE MONSTER 'TILL IT GLOWS, SO WE CAN FUCK IT IN THE DARK!!!
#look! Birds in the air! THEY CAN SEE THAT YOU TWAT
#I’LL RIP OF YOUR DICK AND BEAT YOU WITH IT
#I’LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF AND WEAR IT LIKE A HAT

Admitted, Bucket has wittier dialogue, but I love Emmet’s vulgarity, as it fits me so well