Bucket tips for new Bucket players! :D

Jump when deploying Turrets/Firing Launcher so you don’t slow down while running. A tip for all classes but I use it the most with Buckets Turrets.

2 Likes

Always. They are the true monsters

2 Likes

Nah, sometimes mammoth birds even kill the monster x)

So, concerning the perk… What is good ?
Quickswitch someone said, but why not the classic damage bonus ?
Maybe reload time ?

1 Like

wait, so use both thumbsticks going forwards to increase speed?

I can’t say for certain as Ive only used a keyboard, but it should just be the Movement Thumbstick, jammed at a 45 degree angle (North west/East), so as you’re travelling forward and strafing to the side at the same time. Youll need to adjust where you’re looking as you’ll be travelling at a 45 degree angle as opposed to just straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Woah. Sounds cool. O_o

Will try this for the weekend challange.

1 Like

Oh wow, you just revived this thread, I have to change the category though XD

Thats weird… it showed up near the top of my new list didn’t realize it was old lol.

2 Likes

For some weird reason, I can’t edit the category

Ask a Leader like @MidnightRoses or a mod or flag your post and ask for it to be switched to a different category.

1 Like

I absolutely love hp regen on bucket. He is always the last man standing and if you can dodge you can camp the relay and the monster can try to take you down but if you save your cloak you can really punish him for trying to take you down works best against a Wraith but it can work against Goliaths and Behemoths too.

1 Like

Which category do you wish it to be changed to? Sorry, was at work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s ok, to hunter, support

Done.

After a set amount of time, you can no longer edit an OP. Weird, but if it happens, page one of us and we’ll do it for you.

1 Like

Thank you C:

1 Like

dont give tipps for a hunter who is totally underpowered…there might be more players out there who give him a try and then join my game.

Well, that’s exactly why I’m giving tips, so they can be effective as posible and by personal experience, I have won many battles with him againts pro monsters, so he is not that UP

Bucket’s issue isn’t lack of self defence- he shouldn’t be getting focused at all :stuck_out_tongue: - it’s that he offers little help to his team.

But I don’t think he’s that weak. Just needs a few buffs, to turret versatility and the GML.

1 Like

how much dmg do the sentries do?