Bronze level monsters

Good news everyone, I can confirm that there will be at least one bronze level monster on ps4. I am no good at monster lol. But I can tell you that I am extremely excited to finally be able to get better against hunters at my skill level. Despite some of its short comings, I am still pretty happy with ranked play =)

7 Likes

Although its not that high a score it’s still good! :smile:

Glad to see you’re enjoying the game and having fun now :smile:

1 Like

We shall triumph! Unite!

That was the point… Lol

1 Like

Bronze? I’m shooting for at least Aluminum…that’s the best I can hope for with my abysmal monster play haha.

4 Likes

Aluminum? i couldn’t be dared to dream of such a league… im currently praying I’ll make it to the rusted iron league

1 Like

#BronzeDivision

1 Like

I have one more match to go on my placements but I highly suspect I will be bronze along with you on that PS4 leaderboard. Me and you dominating bronze!

1 Like

I’m praying for Gold…I’ve had near flawless victories for just about every single placement match so far, I just have a few to go. :smiley:

Knowing my luck I’ll probably get like Toilet Paper Novice or something…

3 Likes

Best name for a rank ever, trs, make it happen!

1 Like

Glad to see someone with this attitude! I know many would get frustrated at being put at the “lowest” tier, but it does so in order to match you against people you stand a fair chance of beating, and that’s what makes it fun, right?

2 Likes

I’m still doing placement matches, but on my Profile I can see that I’m a silver expert. With a perfect record. Every single same except 2 being stomps. Okay. ;-;

Sure it should be fun fighting people who are of the same skill level but what happens when you start winning? Kind of reminds of that old story about the man being forced to roll that boulder up a hill for all eternity. You will win some matches and get ranked up just to get your ass kicked in the next few lowering you back down again in a continual loop of fruitless endeavors.

It wouldn’t surprise me if after I finish my placement matches with Goliath, the game determines it’d be an insult to other Bronze players to be in the same tier as me so Evolve will create an entirely new…

Cardboard Tier

…specifically for me.

4 Likes

Still waiting on Toilet Paper Tier so I can be the lowest person in that one. >.>

1 Like

And we would so close to each other, since I would be on Toilet Paper Seal League 1st place

Can I be Toilet Paper Baby Seal League? :smiley:

2 Likes

we need more posts like these!

1 Like

Sure, but it’s really hard to stay there, crashes easily downrank you to the Cat Toilet Cookie League

It’s ok, I’ll rank back up by abusing the strongest monster in the game and broken mechanics. :smiley:

Baby seal league powers GO!

1 Like