Black screen

Hey y’all groovy people,
I’ve seen this problem a few times across all kinds’o forums but it’s usually startup black screens, or temperature problems and the cures for those chaps still don’t seem to be workin’ for me.

Basically I’ll be in the middle of a game, menu is fine, tutorial is now fine-ish, but in a proper game the screen’ll just suddenly go black like the monitor can no longer find a signal, sound will continue playing or otherwise just loop and I’ll be able to do nothing but hard reboot my PC.

I’ve used -autoconfig, reinstalled drivers using DDU, used the lowest quality settings including windowed and no Steam overlay and reinstalled the game alongside verifying its cache.

I’ve been so damn excited for this game so if anyone can help with this, or at least inform me I gotta wait eagerly for a patch then you’re top notch, thanks. Specs are below:
Core i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz
MSI Z97 G55 Motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) 2133MHz
EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked
Seagate 1TB Barracuda HDD
Sandisk X110 128GB SDD (Which Windows, Steam, Evolve and all relevant drivers are installed on)
Corsair CM650W PSU

If it may make a difference the monitor I have is a BenQ 24" XL2420Z running at 1920x1080, 144Hz through a DVI-D Cable.
All Nvidia driver setting as well as clock speeds and memory speeds for the CPU, GPU and RAM are set at these default values with nothing changed.
Temperatures seem fine, with both idle and load CPU and GPU temperatures well within limits.