Big Bang Theory Goliath

Last night, I was catching up on the last episode of The Big Bang Theory when I noticed this:

Is it just me, or is that Goliath making an amazing cameo? And if it is, I wonder if anything else evolve managed to sneak in… mysterious!

Anyhow, it made my evening last night, so I thought I’d share.

EDIT: Just for reference:

EDIT 2: people have pointed out that this is more likely a werewolf. I may or may not just have Goliath on the brain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I doubt that is goliath :stuck_out_tongue: you just want it to be.

You may have something there… But still, it has the right number of fingers, a spiky tail, those little mandible things on its jaw, the thick neck with the grooves in the right places, properly segmented legs, equivalent musculature, It’s in the “I just hatched” position, and it’s back is away from is, so I can’t tell of there are spikes or not.

I admit I do have Goliath on the brain, so I may be interpolating some of that detail on a subconscious level. I still think it’s cool though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Updated my first post with the image I had in mind

Like a forlorn lover, the face of Goliath is everywhere!

I have to admit the resemblance is uncanny! Only the avid (and eagle-eyed) fan could have spotted that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It looks like a form of Dagoth from Conan the Destroyer to me.

Interesting enough, Marvel owns the rights to Dagoth, known as the dreaming God. (Which is also what Dagoth is referred to in Conan) Possibly a cross reference I’m sure. If so, it would make sense that Dagoth, owned by Marvel, would be in the comic book store. I know way too much about comics for not being a comic book reader :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see the resemblance but I think it’s a picture of a werewolf

I think it is a werewolf as well. When looking at the head, you can see an ear. Goliath doesn’t have a visible ear that protrudes from his head.

I do see the resemblance now that you mention it. I thought that the eat was corresponding to the edge of the Goliath neck frill or a spike on its back. You are probably right :stuck_out_tongue: . still, It looks close enough that I’ll just pretend like it is the Goliath for the kicks and giggles of it.

It’s the NECA Knifehad figure from Pacific Rim.

You are correct…the empty area in the forearms is a dead giveaway…but it had be going there for a bit myself. VERY close looking to Goliath. We just want him so much!