Best pizza toppings

Simple, what are your favorite pizza toppings?

Let the discussion commence!

Cheese, cheese, cheese and… wait for it…

http://delivery24.ge/images/products/normal/106/932/14352306192169.jpeg

#Cheese

Bacon. Obviously.

Souls…I need more souls!!
http://www.thatsnerdalicious.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Soul-PIzza-600x450.jpg?cb5e28

But seriously, it depends on my mood… I could go from buffalo chicken go spinach in a heartbeat soo.
Just no anchovies

Pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. But my mom makes a pizza that nobody can forget😋

My friends call me a monster but I love pineapple on my pizza.

I’m a big fan of the American hot style pizza, pepperoni and chilis. Sometimes though a bit of duck and plum sauce with spring onions is a nice change… and a place in town does a really nice egg and asparagus pizza.

I on the other hand am rather surprised by this because I just got finished eating pizza

and arguing that I don’t put anything on my pizza

(We get frozen pizzas)

hunters

And yours is ?

Best toppings ever are Bacon, Cheddar, Meatballs.

My favorite is classic pepperoni with lots of cheese. There’s a local place in Connecticut I get to go to once a year that has some really amazing pizza, though, and I LOVE their fried chicken pizza and their meatball+spinach pizza. Those have to be my top three. :yum:

Pepperoni/Sausage/Bacon.

Literally all of the meats.

There’s a local pizza place with a meat lover’s to die for (only eat it once every two months because muh health).

Bacon. Chicken. Pepperoni. Sausage. Ground beef. Ham.

The slices are ridiculous. You look at them and go “how can a slice hold so much MEAT?”

I’m basic, so cheese is fine for me. Bacon if I feel like it. :eye::tongue::eye:

What if I like cheeseburgers more than pizza? Should I leave right now?

Pepperoni, sausage, and basil (would put bacon, but never tried it with bacon so dunno)

obviously the dough

Sausage with plenty of cheese. Occasionally a good barbecue chicken pizza is in order as well. Always thought that sounded strange until I tried it.