Behemoth variation

So due to meteor Goliath coming in the scene as well as the hunter variations, I’ve been pumped for more monster variations. Now hear me out as this goes outside normal behemoth, but what if they made a water or ice behemoth. For example rock wall instead water or ice wall which can slow the hunters but doesn’t last as long and isn’t as wide. Lava bomb becomes a snow ball or water ball and can maybe freeze or wet the hunters jet pack for a few seconds or moments. And tongue grab doesn’t grab them anymore but is made to deal damage so he has spikes of ice on the edge of his tongue. And fissure can freeze whatever it touches and or slows movement of the hunters. I know his skill set sounds kind of lame but it would be cool to see something out there for one of the monsters besides making them burn longer (which is still awesome). But lastly an awesome skin idea that I’ve been told and will say again…Soccer ball skin, do it for bob

Best part of the idea. Yassss.

No but in all seriousness this is a pretty cool and well thought out idea, imo :smiley:

Welcome to the forums, CinemaBait, glad you decided to give it a try!

There is so much untapped potential for Bob skins, soccer ball is an awesome one :smiley:

Thanks man, it has been on my mind for a long time as bob is one of my favorite monsters

Yeah I like everything already, going to like seeing what people have to say and such

We don’t know if they will be doing variations for the tier 4&5 hunters and monsters. They’ve only said so far that they’ll be doing tiers 1-3.

That being said, I want those t4 variations.

Those bob ideas sound really cool, LB can become ice bomb and slow hunters down and such.

Well if they end up doing varations for the t4-5 and just give to people who own the DLC, that is more reason to buy the DLC if you get two monsters for the price of one

I quite like this idea. I can see he would play completely differently to original behemoth. Also the skin idea is awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums by the way. It’s nice to see you enjoy the game as much as the rest of us. :smile:

It might be worth giving this thread a read being so you’re new to the forum.

Thank you for the welcome! Had the game since launch and I’ve loved it since

Behemoth could just turn into a wrecking ball just to satisfy @Azmi_Anuar’s Miley kick a bit longer.

And this is where I hold spoonfuls of cereal to a Ryan Gosling that wants nothing to do said cereal.

I don’t think it would be a water or ice variation

But you gotta think about the potential with him, don’t keep the varations simple. Make them something out there…make it something that when players see it they didn’t expect it. Meteor Goliath is cool and all but what if they went the extra mile and gave him an elite skin that made all his moves have white flames. This game has so much hidden potential with the monsters alone. Plus it is just an idea but it’s something that would be unique for behemoth as a whole

Well we had the conversation about Maggie not wanting Daisy to have a flamethrower but we have that now. Anything can happen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would enjoy some new Bob skins especially soccer ball and maybe a diamond skin.

I rather have a volcanic behemoth or an eruption behemoth or maybe meltdown behemoth

Yeah I love the blood rock one, diamond would be awesome. Bob just has so much you can do with him

White ice skin all the way

Like a Radioactive Uranium Bob?