Behemoth Traversal?

Just a question.
So rolling is affected by tranqs/stasis (boo)

But is it increased by movement speed perk?

If it isn’t than double boo…

I’m just trying to up my game against Val+Abe/Crow, it seems I just get trapped forever with this combo D=

Also a funny thing I noticed, weakspots on behemoth don’t ‘roll’ when he does, just hovers above the same spot xD

I think it would be cool if they followed his body… Make them harder to hit.

(ALSO PROTIP! DO NOT TRY TO LAVA BOMB A DEFEND TURRET POINT BLANK. THEY WRECK YOU SO HARD)

BUMP

pls could I have an answer to this D=

I’m pretty sure the movement speed perk and buff affect the traversal, yeah. Though with the constant slows you won’t be able to tell the difference anyways.

I believe it is increased by the movement speed perk but I can’t 100% say it is.

I find it a lot easier to escape with the 20% movespeed so I’ll say yes in my experiance.

i stay rolling in midfight as im faster and it shields the behemoth’s innards from getting hit.

The max speed is effected by both the perks and stasis, but Val’s tranq has no effect on top speed (supposedly).

The thing is that he only loses 10% top speed at most from stasis, but he loses ~60% of his acceleration, this is a known thing they are thinking about changing. If you are rolling stasis means nothing, if you are trying to start it means everything.

Move speed does effect acceleration, so it does counterbalance the stasis effect on startup some. not much though.

if you can break free and get moving you are fine, stopping and starting is a death sentence though.