Behemoth Tongue Punch Challenge Weekend - LENNOX UNION JACK & GOLD BEHEMOTH

This weekend, bust out your best Behemoth or bow to Bob as your favorite Hunter* for a chance to earn a free skin in the Behemoth Tongue Punch Challenge.

THE BRIEFING

This weekend between 12:01 AM ET on Friday April 1, and 12:01 AM ET on Monday, April 4 capture a screenshot, video, or .gif of Behemoth Tongue Grabbing a Hunter*, or as a Hunter* capture yourself being blasted by Behemoth’s tongue, and share your capture with us onTwitter, Facebook, or at the Turtle Rock Studios Forums with the hashtag #gettonguepunched.

*Emet and Kala excluded from challenge

THINGS TO REMEMBER…

1. Play as Behemoth or against him. Tongue grab Hunters, or be tongue grabbed as a Hunter. Share the grab with us onTwitter, Facebook, or at the Turtle Rock Studios Forums with the hashtag #gettonguepunched.

2. The Hunter grabbed the most will determine the skin we give to the community. (I.E. If Hank is tongue grabbed the most, everyone gets a free Hank skin)

3. All capture submissions must be delivered between 12:01 AM ET on Friday April 1, and 12:01 AM ET on Monday, April 4 to count towards the challenge.

4. Everyone who plays Evolve contributes to the challenge, whether you play online or solo. Just make sure your console is online and connected to the game server so we can track the data for the challenge!

5. The winning skins will be rewarded by Thursday April 7.

Behemoth Tongue Punch Weekend Challenge!
Tongue Punch challenge entry

@Shaners Do I need to resubmit my entry?

idk who I should tounge probably lennox crow or sunny

Yeah 'm doubting too between Lennox, Crow or Slim.

Do you need to send in a picture to be eligible? I can’t be on this weekend, so if If do, I need to do something this evening or tomorrow morning

Do we need to resubmit entries?

Is it the hunter that gets grabbed the most in-game or has the most #gettonguepunched posts that gets the skin?

Can we plz get a Monster vs Monster Mode for this Challenge ? i want to grab Gorgon :stuck_out_tongue:

joke my Grandma Lennox must win this skin xD

Officially it says you should submit your tongue punches starting tonight at 9PST. Unofficially I don’t see any issues with submitting them early. More the merrier!

Feel free to share your tongue punches in this thread so we can have some good laughs! If you tweeted include it here too since the forum supports tweets. Same with YouTube videos.

:behemoth: :tongue:

I’m going to try and put up a tongue punch counter on the evolve challenges site. No promises, but I’ll give it a shot!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to upload a screenshot from the PS4 capture gallery to here? And if so how?

Ps4 can upload to Twitter, right?

Okay, I’m confused. I understand that the winning Hunter will get a skin but does Behemoth as well?

No, there are no new skins for Bob at the moment.

Okay, thanks! :smile:

I really want a jack skin! :jack_mask:

Yeah, this is my favorite challenge so far, but the epic “But Slim…what if you win?” Challenge maintains top-honors for Best Challenge Title.

Conflicted between Slim, Crow, Lennox, and Jack, but I feel like I prefer Slim & Crow because their little buddies get skins too.

This is new. Sucks that I don’t have a capture card to actually try and attempt this.

Also, getting tongue-punched sounds…

lewd.

Maggie, for the Daisy skin!