Behemoth lore

i was loading evolve and the loading screen to a match said “Behemoth, the scourge of Factor, has came to shear” can anyone elaborate on this please

Behemoth was on Factor. Factor was a planet that was taken over/destroyed by the ‘Monsters’. Maggie escaped Factor with Daisy.

A bunch of Behemoth annihilated Factor, Maggies homeworld, so hes sort of her least favorite monster :stuck_out_tongue:

must be an over hype way to say that they either discovered behemoth or he became active on shear recently

Ninja’d by the Mooderator.

Gosh darn it, first you then the cow -.-
Im losing my edge

really ?? how he d end up on shear ?

There are a number of theories. The Monsters travel in ‘egg’ form to the planet. Travel between planets is used on the Wraith warp ability. Someone/something is ‘seeding’ planets to wipe out inhabitants. Etc…

huh interesting

There’s more than one Behemoth, bro.

Maggie also said she saw a monster that made other monsters.

yeah i know

when ever I play Behemoth, I’m the scourge of Factor UP TOP!!!

Until you fight a team with Parnell and that SS shottie destroys your stomach. :stuck_out_tongue: I kid.

Cabot amplifier and Parnell’s SS cures all your Behemoth problems. Money back guaranteed.

I’ve done that so many times with @Shin today. It is INSANE. I almost, almost feel bad.

And taking potshots through walls at a fat rolling Behemoth is so easy…

Need more background Story >___________<

Is there some place where all this lore lives? The official lore I mean. I’d love to read it.

There are bits and pieces here and there. I believe there is an Evolve Timeline thread that goes into a bunch. Most of it comes from in game dialogue and Matt’s background stories.