Behemoth gets stuck in ball form

Far too often does this happen to me. I start rolling somewhere, and (often in the middle of a fight, but not only then) behemoth will just not exit ball no matter what buttons I press. This can go on for several seconds, where I’m just sitting there since I can’t move nor attack or use abilities. It’s extremely frustrating and happens several times in a game.

I don’t know how to replicate the bug, other than it tends to happen more often in the middle of the fight if I nudge an enviromental object like a cliff or car.

Am I the only one who experiences this?

I don’t think I’ve experienced it, no.

… Also, slightly off-topic… you’re Terradont, aye?

He is
</10chars>

Ah, alright. ^^

I recognized the steam avatar from the Terradont steam profile that I gave Jess. For a moment I thought I had messed up. xD

1 Like

Never happened to me, and my Main Monster is Behemoth :monster:

Try to win in ball form, it does decent damage.

It doesn’t do damage if you’re just sitting there like an inanimate ball of yarn.

I must be doing something wrong then. I’ll have to see if I can figure out why it happens.

Have you tried going into crouch/sneak?

I main Behemoth as well and also haven’t experienced this unless you’re maybe experiencing what I call the “hang time” traversal bug where a bit of terrain bumps you into the air and instead of coming back down, you start gliding with zero maneuverability until your traversal stamina is all used up. However, you can cancel roll traversal by going into sneak stance.

That could be it. I’m pretty sure I’ve been pressing crouch as well as other buttons, but I’ll keep it in mind and try it out.