Behemoth first impressions

So I (of course) have been playing behemoth and if you pardon my french he is shite. Now before everyone points and says “Maybe you’re just bad at the game” I would like to say I am most certainly not sir or madam. So I’m gonna split this up into sections starting with:

What I like about Behemoth
Even though I said he’s shite he has still easily become my faviroute monster (who doesn’t like being a massive rocky demon of death?) I find him the most enjoyable monster to play of the 4 hands down. I was also pleased to see the Behemoth was adaptible depending on the game mode and is actually a viable option for nest and rescue (thank god).

What I don’t like about Behemoth
Now I explain why I called the big fella shite: He is the weakest monster in the game. He requires a small, closed place, with a ceiling to fight (though not 100% neccasary it is damn hard to fight otherwise) or he’ll just be dogded with ease until he dies. Now here’s what I really wanted to talk about: though he has the most health and armour out of the 4 monsters he quite easily dies the quickest (I see this while playing both hunter and Behemoth).

What needs to be done
Let’s put it simply Behemoth is underpowered, whenever I see the monster go Behemoth I always sigh in relief. He needs to either have a natuaral damage resistance or more health. Also the rock walls are buggy as hell and only tend to work on flat ground with no obstacles, hunters or wildlife.

Verdict
He needs a few minor tweaks. I know TRS were just making sure the Behemoth couldn’t be called pay to win but come on you’re over compansating a bit much. However he is extremely fun to play and was worth the wait for sure.

Conclusion
BUY HIM COS HE’S FRIKKEN COOL!!!

2.0 & 2.0.1 BEHEMOTH Discussion!

I moved 68 posts to an existing topic: 2.0 BEHEMOTH Discussion!

Late to the party on this one, sorry, but need to keep things nice and orderly :smiley: