Before the Hunters were Hunters

They were all ordinary people with ordinary jobs. Here are their stories:

###Torvald- An ultimate frisbee pro player.

###Slim- A beekeeper.

###Sunny- A mechanic.

###Crow- A Falconer.

###Parnell- An NBA player.

###Caira- A scientist…a scientist’s labrat, that is. She picked up a trick or two.

###Cabot- A priest. Don’t ask me why. Don’t ask him, either. He’s a little salty about being excommunicated.

###Abe- …Some things are better left unsaid, especially in polite company.

[IMAGE REDACTED].

###Hyde- A pesticide man. Putting that Chemsprayer to good use.

###Lazarus- The resident creepy old guy. Trust me- he does not have candy.

###Bucket- A toaster.

###Griffin- A wildlife film presenter. Inspired Steve Irwin, Steve Backshall and David Attenborough.

###Markov- An actor. Acted in films like “Eliminator” and “Animal-that-hunts-other-animals.”

###Val- A Zookeeper. Putting those tranqs to good use. Granted, they were so potent that they killed the wildlife but oh well. Details, details.

###Hank- Whatever this is, that’s what he was. I guess.

###Maggie and Daisy- Royal Dogshow competitors. Won every single year and lived off of the huge prizes.

I’m not allowed to tell you about Tier 5 yet, am I? Can’t remember the exact release date…Ah well.

Apparently…
Show us your stuff for the Livestream!

The face on Laz looking at the girl. :worried: Why would Cabot an ex priest allow him on the team.

Cabot’s done worse. Besides, Laz really just wanted to help her out. He was going to braid her hair and sing her a lullaby and then return her to her family.

hahaha that face did not look like help. I guess Laz isn’t good at showing emotions.

Pretty sure Bucket worked for PotatoWare. Toasters can be expensive.

You’re expensive.

…I’m sorry, it’s a weird teen thing and I’m trying to mingle with the local delinquents, as it were.

Some of these are pretty funny. ^.-
Caira is a lab rat now? Laz is a creep? Val as a Zookeeper? O.o

Yep. She was a labrat. She learned all she knows from the scientists there.

Laz is a creep. No doubt about it.

And where do you think she got those tranqs from?

Uhhuh… ^.-

So Parnell used to have a white man’s body, Val was a middle-aged overweight comedian, and Daisy had chicken legs? I don’t even…

You cannot comprehend the changes that lifestyle improvements can make? Yeah, it’s great.

:laughing:

Why do you think some of them are funny? ^.-

I wouldn’t dare laugh at them. I respect their life choices regardless of how silly they may be.

Val is not only a zoo keeper she’s also agent 007 we just don’t know it :wink:

James Bond huh?

Why do you think he is no longer a priest

He’ll yeah! Call me Wolsky, Val Wolsky

Wolski, not Wolsky.

~gasp~
Don’t be mean to Ted. ^.^

Either way Val would so rock that agent power