Battle-Cabot Confirmed

In case anyone missed the bombshell just dropped during the stream (link - https://www.twitch.tv/evolvegame) the support adaption was revealed: Battle-Cabot. This isn’t a comprehensive breakdown but rather a quick summary.

Photon Cannon - His railgun is now rapid fire with 6 shots. The drawback is that it cannot shoot through walls.

Solar Blast - This works akin to Hank’s orbital, but faster and more frequent. You mark your target and a large missile/bomb flies down from the heavens to wreak solar havoc on the monster. It deals moderate damage and has a low cooldown, so expect to use it often.

Orbital Concealment - Works like dust-tag: you aim it and it creates a large bubble. The difference? Instead of highlighting the monster it now cloaks hunters and provides a movement speed buff. Monsters will be able to tell where this bubble is.

Finally his shieldburst is a skillshot. You aim and fire something that resembles a banshee missile, but instead of it bringing electrical-death it provides shield-y goodness.

(feel free to add to this if you have more info etc)

56 Likes

Inb4 omg battle cabot op nerf cloak

16 Likes

As a Support player I’m honestly very excited for Battle Cabot and his kit is very very interesting

10 Likes

I’m so hyped and I don’t even play support :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Though i’m kinda disappointed about his aspect… it looks so… common? I mean, there is nothing special in it… i hope you understand what i mean

Nice helmet. Also:
Rail Cannon=Photon Cannon
Damage Amp=Solar Blast
Dust Tag=Orbital Concealment
Shield Burst=Projected Shield Burst

Plus OC gives a speed boost.

4 Likes

I like his ranged play style that rewards good aim, it’s kinda like Crow but I will say his design is decently bland except for that cool pilot mask thingy

2 Likes

The rail gun hasn’t changed at all from og… am i wrong?

It no longer shoots through walls and now has six shots per clip.

2 Likes

It has 6 rapid shots but doesn’t go through walls anymore

1 Like

No i mean aspect-wise

Aspect-wise?

Ninja’d
10ninjas

Anybody got video

Inb4 everyone complains again and they replace his cloaking device with something boring/bland, but other than that he sounds interesting.

1 Like

Yeah i mean the way the rail gun looks. It is the same model…

1 Like

Skip to 49 mintues

3 Likes

“I just creamed a little”

Ninja’d you lel

Interesting, and really puts to rest the worry some might have that TRS aren’t willing to make very distinct hunters out of adaptations!

7 Likes