People who said they would give Feedback were: @CptBoomBoom @Tsathy and @SledgePainter (Thanks you forumites very much)
People who said they might consider giving Feedback were: @Delphox @Magmafiend @TrickshotMcgee and @Trollogrefey (I hope you will consider )
Battle Arena is a 5v5 Third Person Shooter with MOBA and FPS combinations. It was designed because I've always wanted to make a game that everyone could and would want to play, I had quite a few troubles making games because I relied on games that I loved way to much. (Yes, Evolve affected me greatly)
Before You Read
I've not only done this by myself. People who have helped me are @The_Little_Jay my Mesh man / @Aqua_Serpent the guy who helps me when ideas run low and @Maximumlimit15 who helps me balance the kit and every so often gives me character ideas (He has a good RP sever, you should join it )
I try to make every Combatant unique may that be a unique playstyle that completely changes how Players play or a different type of weapon that acts and looks the same as another weapon but both are completely different even without the numbers changing.
RD - Radial Damage
Cripple - Slow
Paralyze - Stun
FR/AS - Fire Rate / Attack Speed
Originally there were going to be a total of 12 characters on release. But hey, I have a big brain and great ideas, so I pushed the 8 ideas I had in storage for future characters in with the full release Roster making 20 total playable characters. Every character comes with a Primary Fire and Alternative Fire that can boost their play style or help their class. 4 Abilities to set their kit in balance and a Passive to keep the Combatant interesting and fair
- A intellectual Rocketeer who controls his characters and his Area by pushing the enemy team back with Knockback or RD
A demonic half possessed huntress that is capable of Solo Flanking her Targets for an easy kill. Haze has two separate characters that can switch with the click of a button. Haze can Slow her Target, deal RD, become invisible and lastly move herself to a position or a Target to her
Orlock is her inner demon who possessed her when she was a little kid and forced her to murder her family. Orlock uses a few summons like a fire breathing Gargoyle or a speeding explosive Hallow. Block damage with a wave of dead bodies and plague field that is spread through Combatants dealing DOT
- An intelligent woman with Sonic abilities she uses her Speed to evade attacks or cause them. She has one ability that synchronizes with her Alt fire allowing it to deal more DOT damage. She can increase her MS and FR. 2 separate charges allowing her to dash through the Arena and her most evasive ability "Phasing" which makes her pass through Walls, Targets and Attacks but she cannot fight back
- The Fallen Angel with memory loss sent to defeat Orlock. She defends her Allies on Wurlmore by using the little power she has left by granting DR, Heal her Allies in 2 different ways, apply a Siphon to her only damaging Primary Fire or gain the ability to fly and only her your Targets either with Regen Halo which can only stop healing when shot down or her Alt Fire "Ray of Mending"
- The digital deployer is a very deadly nuisance. His primary attack increases AS when more hits land on his Target or his Alt Fire "Glitch Splosion" that deals RD. His Hologram ability is an important role in his kit because two abilities interact with them. Holographic Bomb applies a Cripple in the RD explosion and the other allowing him to Teleport and fuse with one Hologram and become invincible on arrival. He can also Paralyze one Target
- The vengeful vigilante who will kill to save others. Her void abilities make her a controlling character and able to trick some Combatants. Evelyn has rapidly fire one Void Bolt at her Target or charge it for a burst fire up to 4 at her Target, Void Rockets it a trio of RD. Void Orb and Black Hole look the same but Void Orb attacks targets in the radius and drain Shield Points and Black Hole pulls in Targets while dealing damage.
- The Alien universal Bounty Hunter ready to kill anywhere, anytime. Rathom can slow a Target is he hits his Target 3 times in a row without missing the windowed time. He can also root his Target with his Alt Fire. Concussion Mine can Cripple or Paralyze each with their debatable Stats. Death from Above is a leaping ability that can either Paralyze or deal Radial Knockback. Rathom can slow Targets in a radius around him and he also introduces a form of dashing in a new way. It's a very rapid cooldown and short to medium range allowing Rathom to be one of the most mobile Combatants.
- The Sword Stacker was a very hard Combatant to create mostly cause of great ideas kept appearing He has a sword which can be charged to throw it and Plasmatic Burst is a sporadic projectile with RD. Each Sword can stack up to 4 times. Momentum can passively grant speed and actively grant a burst of speed. Destruction can passively increase the Damage dealt while actively increasing a large amount of damage. Recovery passively Siphons health and activate an instant heal for Oasis only. Lastly is Sword of Defense (All have the word "Sword of" in front of it) which passively defends Oasis from 1 attack and if activated "needing all 4 stacks instead of any" it will grant 100% DR for a period of time making Oasis unstoppable. Plasmatic Burst as said above will need one stack from each ability to activate.
- The Sun Warrior will burn anyone to ash who speaks to him as a Sun God like Helios, Helios forged him and Phoenix serves him. All of his Abilities deal DOT, Solar Flare will Paralyze Targets and deals Med. DOT. Flame Whirl pulls your Target back in front of you an deals Small DOT. Hellfire is a DOT field and Pyrotectonics is a line attack that applies a DOT to any who pass the wall. More damage is applied if the line hits them as the ability is activated. His Primary "Phoenix Fists" can be charge like Evelyns' but only 3 times instead of 4 and they deal different effects. Charge 1 is normal, Charge 2 deals DOT and more damage and Charge 3 deals Knockback and more damage.
- The crafts-smith who steals materials to make illegal weaponry and Markus' #1 best friend. Ardon is all about defense and shielding he knows so much about Shields that his Alternative fire can actually deplete Shields down to a 0. Defense Turbine applies a charge blast of energy to a Target that Shields them. Another ability acts the same way but to Ardon only. A deployable ability will Damage Targets who pass through it and Shield Teamamtes who do the same. Lastly is a Turret that can be deployed anywhere on the map if the range and gravity can reach it (Walls, Ceilings, Ground)
- Diaden is a highly intelligent species of animals that are trained to hunt and kill at a very young age, they have a sticky sludgy spit, poisonous claws, light speed movement, high senses and a wicked long tongue. Prowl is the most fastest MS out there in an ability. Abilities that use claws such as Tongue Lash (Target and pull yourself to the enemy) or Swift Strike (Burst through Targets blocking off their path) will deal DOT. The sense ability highlights Targets and extra damage is dealt to them with the Primary Attack only. Speaking off, is the first Primary melee to apply Stacks called "Wounds" and more damage is applied when kept attacking. The Alt fire is "Adherent Spit" which slows down Targets.
- The Hellhound that followed Orlock and became Haze's "dog". Krane instills Fear into his victim and plays tricks with their head to think they are being damaged. He can Paralyze his Target and will Paralyzed, Illusion deals more damage to that Target. There is a teleportation ability which makes you immune to damage during the Tele and a very mind fucking ability called "Mirror" will allow you to take the shape of an enemy
- A chronomancer who can slow projectiles or their MS of an enemy and do the opposite to Allies. She can also reset CDs, avoid death and deflect projectiles. Faye was made to be the ultimate Support of Projectile "Ranger" counteracting
- A spirit from the Spirit Realm who uses Chained Hammerfists too attack and is the 1st Combatant to be a Hybrid character between Ranged and Melee (Usually at a fixed ranged rather than up close or infinite) Zaikar (Zai "Like Kai" Kar "Like Kurr") uses Souls to increase his Defense or Damage. His passive (Really cool) allows him to spawn where he wants in a Radius around his death spot. If you take to long it'll set you back at spawn
- The Melee Stacker Support Combatant applies "Aftershock' stacks with Primary and Alternative fires. Which apply different affects with different Abilities or can just deal heavy damage. Wilhelm can also passively generate a Shield to everyone around him but he is vulnerable while doing so unless deactivated
- The literal Glass Cannon (Made of Glass, fires a Cannon of Hardlight). Warden is a Gaurdian protector in the Tanking Burst damage role. His body parts (Glass) float around just like how he walks around. An ability can make him even more harder to hit while decreasing the damage dealt to him
- The Gambling Gunslinger uses chance on her Primary weapon to attack her Opponents, she can apply a Oil and burn them up for more DOT damage if she get the right bullet. She can also cause RD and a Stun (Explosive and Frosted tips) then there is the normal dull bullet. Abilities can help her land bullets or increase the chance of a bullet happening
- Ever wonder if your Character could just sponge damage like it's nothing? Well you can! Grayson is exactly like a Sponge. "A sponge soaks up water and stores it, a sponge can also push out all the water if needed but without water it will dry up" Meaning damage is your water and with out it it will kill you. Two abilities can use the damage soaked up to attack your Target, if no one wants to damage you letting you die, steal it by using Magnetize against your Ranged Opponents. If you are full on damage you will actually start to hurt yourself. Another thing is that the damage sinks by 1 every second with out it that will start drop into your health.
- Spectre applies a "Smoke" stack to his Targets when shot by his Hybrid Shotgun weapon. You can explode the stacks on one Target spreading to more stacks to nearby Targets of the main Target. Another attack will Stun Targets with a stack and then lastly you can consume all Stacks for health.
This is it! That's the 20 Characters, there is a reason why some of the Character have smaller paragraphs. 1) I didn't want to reveal EVERYTHING 2) They are the least worked on as I made this 12 Char to 20 Char change a week ago 3) It may be because I'm tired but this is the last thing needed on the list
There are 3 Lanes:
Left Lane contains the Mode "Dark Dweller" which either team can kill for a Minion Ghoul to help kill Enemies in the Left Lane only. If the Opposing Team kills the Ghoul, they take control over the Ghoul
Middle Lane has a good creative Mode called "Conquest" which is a Mini Boss gamemode that takes all effort of your Team to defeat. Supports allow Suppressive fire against the enemy team while your Assassins and Tanks try to kill the Boss. There are 3 Bosses, each increasing with difficulty and each on giving a permanent buff to the team who killed that boss. Level 1 grants a small DR, Level 2 grants a medium MS buff and Level 3 grants a medium DI buff
Even if the Opposing team doesn't get a single Boss Buff, they still have 2 lanes to help them out. Right Lane is a King of The Hill Mode that takes time to stand on and once you do, you are given a Regen buff that starts healing after you aren't attacked. So even the most Area Controllers can't take on everybody and needs to retreat allowing you the Regen Point
Thanks again to everyone's incoming amazing feedback. I have a lot of hopes up and a lot of problems to be fixed. Some of them are more obvious than the others. Also, if you guys have questions about anything (On this thread, no derailing) I will answer them as best and to the most I can