Playing against them literally makes me sick to my stomach. Behemoth is a joke thanks to his amazing health melting powers. The fact you released the DLC like this is just a slap in the face to the people who have forked out $100 to support your game.
Here are some suggestions.
- Increase mortar cooldown by 1 second
- Decrease mortar damage by 20%
- Increase auto-shotgun by 15%
- Give auto-shotgun a manual option (where you hold to empty magazine, it isn’t forced)
- Increase Gobi cooldown to 10 seconds
- Remove Gobi’s ability to see through walls (because as-is it’s super lame)
- Decrease mini-nuke damage by 10%
- Increase jetpack boost cooldown by 30% (or consumption rate)
- Decrease lifedrain gun effectiveness by 10% (damage and burst recharge rate)
- Increase lifedrain travel speed by 10% (speed the life comes back from damage source)
Playing against these T4 hunters has completely ruined my monster experience, and I imagine the amount of monster players are at an all time low because of this. We need BALANCE for this game to be fun.
- Fix the 2x damage bug
- Make the crit spot smaller
- Lava Bomb: Initial press should begin casting, release to quickly so he’s not wide open for 2 seconds
- Lava Bomb: allow aiming up until it’s leaving his mouth - why force an empty spot for a skill shot?
- Rock Wall: Begin cooldown after wall is cast, not after wall is down (currently way too long to be effective)
It would also be nice if the game didn’t randomly glitch and freeze. So many would-be good games ruined by this obvious and frequently replicable bug (I notice it a lot when I cast fissure, but if any T4 is on the team it seems possible, doesn’t have to be Behemoth).
Months of defending you and convincing friends to buy the game were repaid with blatantly overpowered and bugged DLC. Bro - do you even test?