'Balance is easy, I could totally do that' Then do it

So, if anyone keeps an eye on the TRS bubble, they might have noticed a job opening came up recently, and I thought it was pretty interesting for a couple of reasons. Firstly, because it sounds like my dream job. RIP that I don’t have a degree yet so still have to do University.

Also because a lot of people have always had this idea that balance was easy, or that they could do that job. Well, here’s your chance. If you have what it takes, show us. Make this game balanced, I dare ya :wink:

13 Likes

You see, I’d totally go and work as a QA tester or something for free for TRS but… I cannot sadly ;-;

1 Like

Evolve is becoming a MOBA confirmed.

Baby Goliaths are attacking the middle tower!

1 Like

5 Likes

Same, I don’t have the skills or experience to help them, plus I dont live in the us ;-;

Me on the job.
ADD HYDE’S SLOW BACK!
ADD 2 EXTRA PELLETS TO EACH OF PARNELL’S SHOTGUN BLASTS!
GET ME A COFEE!
REWORK WRAITH!
MAKE VAL’S SNIPER SHOTS DO A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF HEALTH DAMAGE WHEN HIT, BUT REDUCE IT’S SIZE!
FOLLOW THIS LIST OF CHANGES TO RESCUE AND NEST!
ADD SIDE OBJECTIVES TO HUNT!
WHERE’S MY COFEE!!!

Well how hard could it be to test new content? Just intentionally try to find bugs, my specialty. Doesn’t really take a lot of experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably not to difficult, hard parts probably replicating thosebugs to find the cause, but I’ve only had minimum training with computer stuff so I don’t know how good I’d be

As I said, if I got to try new content and shit for the game I love where my job is to extensively play it and find issues. I’d be completely happy with my life :smile:

Oh yeah, I can’t imagine anyone on here who wouldn’t love it

1 Like

Or how bout you just

Fixed.

1 Like

I think Bungie would take issue with you working for a rival company

GTFO
#>:[

@Magik_boom Dude I would frickin’ do that job for TRS for free. I would love to test new characters as they’re developed and report bugs. I already do 1/2 of that so the other 1/2 would just make it fun :smile:

Don’t worry. I’m just going to make Warp Blast reversed (charge then travel), Abduct is the same but you can see a highlight of the hunters if they are within 100 meters (or so), remove decoy entirely, and make supernova apply a buff to Wraith’s melee wherever she goes, no field involved.

###See the above ^

Oh, I forgot to mention.
Remove decoy, change traversal to an invisibility and a move speed boost for a few seconds or until deactivated.

##SHE IS NOT BEHEMOTH
#>:[

No she is not.
She is a juggler. No way to stealth. No real way to be an assassin.
I want to turn her back into the assassin, turn her into that monster that you never truly know where she is (unless you have Abe) and she can strike from anywhere, catch you off guard and then down someone. A soon as she appears, she is gone.

Requirements:
Shipped at least one complete online AAA FPS or MOBA

Good luck with that

2 Likes