Bad players ruining games

Simple hate losing games Cause 2/4 or 1/4 players are bad at the game and ruin it for the rest of the team, it’s not that hard of a concept to grasp

I’m sure you’ve fucked up and lost your team a game before as well.

New players are the lifeblood of any MMO. If you want the game to survive and thrive, please be nice to them.

What an astute observation! Some players aren’t very good at the game, or don’t play the way you want them to! Someone give this man/woman an award!

I would be nice if they put their mic in and listen if they don’t have one they should listen but they don’t their stupid most of them

this is like 75% of my games lol. I power thru them cause i know once i hit 35ish i know my teammates will hopefully get better

opipop29-
PS4

I agree.

My friends and I have to make sure that Medic is our 1st or 2nd choice in class because we simply cannot trust a random with the task.

I once played a game in which the Medic (Laz) did not heal anyone on the team… THAT INCLUDED HIMSELF.

It was very rare that I saw any weak spots on the target and I noticed him reviving a few Elites while we were running around.

I wasn’t sure if this guy was trolling or just plain bad but it was upsetting either way.

opipop29-
PS4