Axel Cloud Necron

7766_original
Cloud_Strife_(Dissidia_2015)
Necron (In lieu of real last name) has arrived!

He was born this morning at 8:07 this morning and weighed in at 7lbs and 11oz. He is also 20 inches long. Here in a couple days we’ll be taking him back into his One Piece themed nursery.

I present to you… A disclaimer for Baby nudity… And a future gamer!

Make a few more, start a team.

Congratz!!!

A new nakama has been born, congratulations @SQUARENecron!

Now he will forever share the same birthday as me, muhahaha.

Also, I want to see that One Piece Themed nursery, it sounds super awesome (and I’m kinda jealous)

NECRONSquad Pro League Gamers

Massive Congrats Ted, hope you enjoy those 18+ years with him

thanks all for the well wishing guys!

I’ll update this with nursery photos later.

Congratulations! I couldn’t be happier for you! I hope for your sakes he’s a good eater and sleeper. It’ll make a world of difference!

Kudos to your wife for letting you post a post-birth picture on a gaming forum.

That’s love right there.

'Grats dude. Make sure he doesn’t play a Storm Trooper. :wink:

Grats. I’ve always said, can’t find a pro gamer group, breed a pro gamer group :smiley: (Now, if your last name was Dis-Connect he would be ACDC for short) :smiley:

Oh my god! A baby! Cuuuuute!

Congrats! Before you know it the little guy will be competing with you for screen time and telling you how bad you suck at games. :wink:

Holy shiet dude, congrats!!! Wish you, your wife and your little “gameboy” ( :stuck_out_tongue: ) the best!!!

Congratulations!!! :smiley:

I hope you’re ready for sleepless nights. :smile:

He’s quite the character already!

I guess this is a good time to bring up the fact that I’m naming my son Space Mission.

But you better be ready to start with the hand-eye coordination so he can go bigleague! It’s never too early to start :smile:

I’d get started as soon as we can leave this damn hospital lol. Had to come back the day after taking him home because his jaundice kept spiking.

Poor guys only been home for one day since he was born.

My daughter and 2nd boy had a bit of jaundice. If you can, vitamin D drops (About 1 ml) a day as well as ‘baking him’ in sunlight through a window or something usually helps out unless they are really jaundiced. (But then they look like Oompa Loompas…)

My parents suggested that as well. However his numbers were rising fast enough that we’ve just been hanging out in the Mothership while they do experiments. (Oompa loompafied)

Isn’t that the same ‘light’ that dentists use on teeth whitening now? :smiley: Also reminds me of the blue lights from Skyline.

I can’t like these enough! :heart::heartbeat: :two_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::black_heart: