Awww, Have not got my Regular title

Guess I was not active enough. /sadface Should have had it May 22nd if I did my math right.

You need to post way…way more

Goes by post count? Ah, I was going by this.

Regular (3)

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

You need to post way more, be online constantly, have less than five flagged-to-oblivion posts, and a couple other things I can’t remember. Also, when did you join? Because it took me a solid three months to get Regular status.

Feb 11th, Repterror.

If you click the hamburger icon in the top right, then click ‘Users’ you can check out your stats and compare them to rEgular users

Edit: and looking at your stats I think you don’t meet the number of days visited, and the amount of topics created. Also don’t think you meet the number of new posts read either, but not as sure on that one

Same here, been here since jan 3 but it seems I haven’t been active that much :C

Oh well, lets make a goal and achieve the elite regular status, eh? :smiley:

I think you just need to read a lot more posts(maybe topics(?)), I think you have the other requirements easily

But that’s what I do most, I read and don’t post that much, I go to the forums everyday just to read stuff, but I’ll start posting stuff soon with my buddy Delsai

High fives @Buckets_Sentry_Gun

:hand:
10 char

I don’t post all that much but I got regular in just under 2 months (I think). I just read a hell of a lot. Just keep going for it and you will get it soon. :smile:

Oh, lol. Yeah, you just need to be on A LOT more.

I’ll get it in no time. :wink: Just missed a bit due to work related goodness. Engineering, I have grey hairs at 30. D:

I dislike the need to give likes though. Probably the reason I didn’t get it by now.

Well I went ahead and liked your post anyhow, good sir.

Going by the regular with the lowest amount gives a nice minimum to aim for (though with the leniency given to new regulars, the actual amount could be higher, though it could also be higher, but since the person became a regular pretty recently I think it’s an accurate number)
So you need to get at enter 3.6k+ topics And read 68.9k+ posts

@Delsai You’ve entered 922 and read 29k. You’ve also only visited 46 days

@pappus you’ve entered 1.1k and read 67.1k. But you’ve only given 11 likes

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun You’ve enter 3.1k and read 57k

Edit: the user thing is saying pappus has only given 11 likes yet his profile says 30 :confused: so take this with a grain of salt

I need to express my happiness

Thank you very much for the info!!! I’m not that far though C:

Hah! Too late. It’s hard to get Regular after launch.