Awesome Idea for Tier 5 Tracker! Devs please read

We’ve all heard it, we’ve all seen it and we’ve all loved it. “Get to da CHOPPA!” “Come on Kill me I’m right here! Do it do it now!” What im talking about you may ask, well im talking about the Predator. The coolest sci fi movie/character of all time. Why am I talking about this you may ask? Well because evolve is awesome! And deserves epic hunters like The Predator or Arnold in the game. I think it would be a great addition to the Tier 5 Trappers to include one of these amazing concepts into the game. Thank you and please consider it!

Such description, much imput, wow

Mhmm… ^.-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Updated it my bad.

This is something to put in as a game mod, not a dlc :slight_smile:

We already have a few giant annoying men…

Well not really, I mean Hyde is giant but more distasteful than annoying. Parnell is funny. Markov is just dorky. Torvald is a little grating, especially when I cloak us and he suddenly screams “I AM YOUR DOOOOOM!” but apart from that nah. :wink:

I guess it’s subjective. I find Markov super annoying. Like I want to shoot him in the face every time he speaks. Torvald is moderately annoying… Hyde can be annoying at times and I like Parnell.

General consensus- Parnell is great. He’s the kind of dude you could hang out with on weekends. :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you do that?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just copypaste mine.

ok thanks

10 chars

I have an idea of trapper that got his DNA spliced with lizard DNA and he carries a cross bow, that decreases the recharge time in the monster’s stamina, a grappling hook on his wrist that looks like a frogs tongue in a futuristic jar, and a venom gun that makes birds 20 meters away fly from the monster even when hes sneaking. Cool or not cool?

Lol, reminds me of the thing where you pull off a flower’s petals saying “She loves me, she loves me not.” :stuck_out_tongue:

And as for the Hunter idea…

…That plus Val’s tranqs is going to be deadly. :wink:

I’m assuming that T5 is currently in the testing mode.

But Markov is always stage 3.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HERE COMES DA BLITZ!!! :parnell_cute: