Australians and Community Tournaments

I live in Australia, and I really want to play competitively on the community tournaments. But I can’t! Why? Cause for some of us it’s midnight, and for other people it’s 3 AM. What I think will be a good idea is to move the time to 6/7 PM on a SATURDAY so everyone can have a fair time to play competitive community tournaments. Then the Americans and Euros can play and for Australians we just have to wake up early. I think if TRS and 2k can do this, there will be a bunch more people playing in the tournaments.

In the US? Cause thats in the middle of the night for Europe if I dont recall incorrectly
edit: yeah, 2am in central europe

Welp. Maybe around 9 AM American Time?

Edit: American time lol. Pacific Time I mean.

Calling @MidnightRoses for her opinion.

######I think she’s an Australian.

We have timezones so that’s not very specific :stuck_out_tongue:

9AM PDT would work. That’d make it 4pm UK and 5pm Central EU time
But what does that make it in AU?

Around 9 PM Western Side and 12 in the Eastern States. But don’t worry us Aussies be hitting beers all night m8.

Eh, perhaps it could work. We could tag @DamJess or @LadieAuPair and see what they think? Could be a nice idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it could work. I just really want to play competitively because we’ve got a team and everything. Though we run out of beers by the time it’s around 2 AM so… :stuck_out_tongue:

She is, as far as I know

Can confirm

Yeah one of the only reasons I’m not in ESL is my time zone. I’m AEST, I feel your pain. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stalkers.

So do you think it would be a good idea to change the time of the tournament back a bit?

No. There are very, very few of us, mate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aussies are like the minority in gaming…no wait…that’s canadian. Nvm…