Attention To All Forum Members, New and Vets

It has been brought to my attention that there are many individuals who have been receiving less than friendly treatment on the forums since launch, particularly individuals who are impatient for the next patch, have decided to return Evolve, and many individuals who have negative feedback for Evolve. To these individuals, I apologize for any rude posts directed at you. I also apologize if it seems these individuals seem to get away with things when it feels like they should be punished.

Ever since launch, the forums have been incredibly busy and I’m sure that I can speak for all of the mods that there are simply too many threads and posts for us to possibly read and we often miss posts that are overly aggressive, rude, flame bait, ect. I just want to remind you that there is a flagging tool that you can use to draw moderator attention to particular posts or users. Using this tool, you are able to talk directly to the moderators and explain the situation of what’s going on, preferably in a calm, respectful, and reasonable manner. I encourage anyone who’s being harassed, bullied, or in any way being treated unfairly to do this because we want everyone here to know that their feedback is important for improving the game.

While all of the moderators are fans of the game and will defend it, we also want to keep our community as non toxic as possible, whether that toxicity comes from overly negative and rude members, or from some of the overzealous fans. This community has for the most part been amazing and I want to try my hardest to keep it that way. To all of the mods, leaders, fans, and everyone else, I merely ask that you keep an open mind and be respectful of other people and their opinions as most people on here are reasonable and can debate without it getting heated. And if all else fails, you can just agree to disagree and move on.

Also, I ask that the people who have negative feelings towards the devs take the time to give them a chance before deciding to post negative things about them. They are working hard to get the most serious bugs fixed as fast as possible and are an amazingly friendly bunch of men and women. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this and I hope that you will help to make the community a better, friendlier place. Happy Hunting everyone :smile:

The worst experience in a game I have had
What needs to be done to fix the poor community on these forums
Come on TurtleRock, fix the damn Wraith already
No rest for the wicked
"The connection to your previous session has been lost or no longer exists"

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.