[Attention Original Poster] Weird bug on Xbox One on startup

I’ve been experiencing a strange bug on Xbox One for quite a while. Every time I start the game, literally every time, it acts like it’s the first time I’ve started it. It has me adjust the gamma and screen position,t then throws me into the tutorial. When I sign into multiplayer, it shows the intro cinematic and then has me choose my role preferences. When I choose a hunter, it shows me their intro video before each match if I haven’t played them that session. It doesn’t seem to be saving my character progression either. I’ve unlocked Markov’s elite skin four times over but it will not save the progress. I’ve reinstalled the game and updated it multiple times with no result. No other game in my library does this. Is it possible that there’s something wrong with my My2k account? It’s been happening for probably two months now. It’s really frustrating. My gamer tag is MJFROMNJ if that helps. Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Hope to hear back from someone soon.

Tagging @Shaners ^^"

1 Like

No need to tag Shaners, she goes through the bugs list when she has time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Huh, I was told they ask to tag her, alright then :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is why I have trust issues!

1 Like

2 Likes

Tag me for bugz

2 Likes

Hmmm this is frustrating I’m sure! I experience it whenever I play on a different account here at TRS. Have you tried contacting 2k support yet? http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/sections/200606003-Evolve

They should be able to help you with this issuee. :heart: