At this point i dont know what to do

I was planning on getting a skin for goliath soon AND THEN YAYYYY the voodoo skin starts. And i cant play cause im on vacation away from my ps4. Every skin contest something crappy happens to screw me over and i dont get skins TRS thank you but sometimes its hard to do

Isn’t it a community event? If they reach the goal I thought everyone gets it regardless if you participated or not, unless I’m mistaken.

nope you gotta be playing during set time frames

Whoever participates gets rewarded.

@EyelessWolf Sucks that you can’t play even one game. Maybe have a friend use your account for 1 match? Just sayin

Im asking my dad but its 1:52 for hiim so ima jump on it in the morning

@SledgePainter i know you closed the leak thread and you were gonna bring it up in a meeting. Will they be doing contests for wraith and kraken? or just buying them?

seems like I still got the trapper skins after that weekend was over and I missed the whole thing.

Thats jacked up i played but DIDNT get them and my 2k was linked

You played as Griffin and won?

Also I found the leak thread using Google. The evolve forums were the first result.

Yup and i didn’t get shite

It hasn’t been unlisted for whatever reason.

It was when I looked at it. Unlisted and locked.

To be completely honest with you, I do not know.

Yeah, TRS just wants things to be a nice surprise when they release contests and such, you know? Also, the fact that the seemingly original spreader of the information claims they were from a torrented game, and we are not allowed to be discussing torrented materials.

What does torrented mean.

When it comes to torrenting a game, it usually means somehow running a boot-legged copy. Not everything torrented is illegal, but in this instance a torrented game is probably an ill-gotten one.

To bad you don’t have a vita you would be able to do the connect thing and play on your vita from anywhere.

Pirated. <Bbbb

At this point i dont know what to do
Easy… Spend your vacation playing Evolve. B)