Assault Rifle vs Lighting Gun

Continuing the discussion from Evolve Number Statstics:

Continuing the discussion from Evolve Number Statstics:

…?

What is the question here. This seems about right to me

The lightning gun is the main damage dealer, so it makes sense that its damage output wold be the highest for Markov.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yup I don’t understand the question here either

There are plenty of times in a match where you can hit 100% of your shots though.

Yeah, but with the assault rifle, u need to not only hit 100 percent of ur shots but also use the full clip, which is like 40 something . Even though it seems that the assault rifle does more damage than the lightning gun, that’s only if u can land every shot, that’s about 40 something shots, wich I think takes longer than a full battery of the lightning gun . So, unless I’m remembering something wrong, the lightning gun has a higher dps than the rifle and can dish out more damage than the rifle in a shorter time frame . AGAIN, this is if I remember correctly

If there are weak spots its best to use assault rifle…Other wise I would prefer the lightening gun.

I accidentally wrote a reply to myself, and I don’t know how to delete it. Someone read the damage stats of the weapons and thought that the Assault Rifle is better than the Lighting Gun, just because it has a higher dps.

It all depends on accuracy. If you’re able to hit headshots and weakspots consistently, AR is better. If your aim is meh, lightning gun is high and reliable damage
Edit: Lightning gun actually isnt that high damage, but its consistent, so, reliability or something.
Science

His grammar was actually correct :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed.
Now.
erase all evidence

Lol it completely looks like we just had a huge fight, similar to @mortalbound and @Vindelisal :slight_smile:

Heheheh they shall never know what transpired here :smiling_imp:
So what exactly is the OP trying to state in this thread?

I think he said it was an accident

Ah. @ReissyBoi97, would you like me to summon a mod to close this down for you?

If you want to, I didn’t mean to start a thread. I accidentally replied to my own comment and I can’t delete it. Kinda stupid even though I created it. I’m a bit of a noob on here, I don’t check the forums often.

Ah, its understandable, everyone flubs up every now and then.
@MaddCow, @MidnightRoses, can one of you beautiful peoples shut it down for my boi here

I am so confused

He accidentally created a thread lmao, dont trouble yourself, just go back to your thread about Wraiths sexy hips