Assault monster armor

I think it would be awesome to have someone like slim who isnt quite human, but was spliced with a monster instead. Give them the option to be able to eat and gain their armor bar like a monster would and just have his shield always up until destroyed. Then the hunter would have to eat again like a monster to regain their armor bar back.

I moved 10 posts to an existing topic: Assault monster armor

I think it would be awesome to have someone like slim who isnt quite human, but was spliced with a monster instead. Give them the option to be able to eat and gain their armor bar like a monster would and just have his shield always up until destroyed. Then the hunter would have to eat again like a monster to regain their armor bar back.

…Please…no

Maybe Lazarus brings back Hank and he suddenly has a hunger… For Brains!!!

Is this plz no from the monster perspective or the hunters?

I think he doesn’t want a hunter who can eat all the food on the map. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Markov is also stage 3!!! Markov is always stage 3!!! Rrraaarrggh!!!”

I find it hard to eat everything on the map as a monster. Gl doing it as a hunter and still manageing to track down the monster before stage 3.

I feel like if anyone was gona have this ability, it would’ve been Hank. He could kill a mammoth bird, maybe a canyon eel, make a little cook fire.

Lol yeah i just felt like different mechanics on the same abilities would be a good change but doesnt seem like people want something so different.

Lol, zombie/monster hunter.

For real though, I don’t think this idea would necessarily break the game, but it would be a bit strange and also open up plenty of new trolling opportunities (eating hunter bodies to stop Laz, eating elite wildlife buffs, etc.)

You have multiple threads for Hunter ideas. Keep them all in one, please.