Assassin's Creed Movie Discussion

Discuss the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Movie!

@snowkissed and I agree that the Kanye West song was a terrible choice.

The movie looks good though.

Agreed

I didn’t even know it was his at first because I don’t listen to his music, but I still hated it.
It doesn’t fit with the look, feel, or plot of the movie AT ALL.

I didn’t know that was Kanye West. I didn’t even notice lol. I guess his music was drowned out by my hype of wanting to see this movie. I really the main actor.

*fixed

PERFECTION! I loved it!

Oooh, much better!! :joy:

Noice! That fix was fast lol.

Well, I didn’t expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Fear, Surprise, Ruthless Efficiency, An Almost Fanatical Devotion to the Pope, and Nice Red Uniforms http://www.korsgaardscommentary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Monty-Python-Spanish-Inquisition-GIF.gif

YOU POST THIS AND I’M NOT AT MY COMPUTER WITH MY SPANISH INQUISITION GIFS.

Damn you, Spanish Inquisition…

Well, clearly you weren’t expecting it either!

Now I have a dilemma. Should I prepare my assassin’s robes or Spanish inquisition uniform to opening celebrations? I must find a way to wear both.

If you’re married, have your waifu wear the one you’re not wearing. Or if you have a kid it’s even better. Make him/her the Spanish Inquisition, because nobody expects the kid.

Ratchet and Clank killed all of my enthusiasm for game movies. No thank you.

Ok, back at my PC with all my glorious gifs…

Ratchet and Clank? Ugh yes. I agree, but this look like it is going to be better. We’ll see.

That is a hell of a lot better. Actually captures the essence of the atmosphere set by the story.

Too sad that i’m not enjoying AC games as well as the older games…I would have see it 3 years ago, but now… I need to like again the next games before I see this film.

just please NOOOOO!!! goodbye assassin love, hello death

Wait, why was this moved and the original unlisted? It’s the same thread with a different title.

What’s up with the new animus? The machine looks dumb and overly complicated but the rest looks neat.